Crazy In love

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Frank who was smiling, I made him happy and it made me feel happy.

"I love you" He whispered grinning gently resting his hand on my neck, I placed my hand on his and smiled at him. The next minute his carrying me bridal style and I put my arms around his neck smiling up at him.

"You're crazy" I laughed and he laughed at me.

"Crazy In love?" He smirked and I half smiled at him. He span me around in his arms and I held onto him laughing, Yeah... Crazy alright. When he stopped we both fell to the floor me still in his arms. "You make me so happy" He whispered, the smile on his face wouldn't leave.

"Frank" I sighed and sat up to look at him, "You don't need to order me, I prefer us just acting normal without me being ordered" I told him and he sat up slowly.

"So you would've said you loved me if I didn't order you?" He asked raising and eyebrow and I Nodded. He pulled me into a hug and I chuckled. When Frank was like this, I could be with him forever but when he was ordering me about... I literally hated him.

"We better get home" I whispered pulling away from the hug. I stood up but he just pulled me back down.

"Do we have to?" He pouted acting like I kid and I laughed.

"Yes we have to Frank" I smiled and he crossed his arms pouting more. "Frank come on!" I smiled and he stood up helping me up.

"You better run..." He smiled and I ran. I could tell he was running after me and I slowed down as I laughed and he grabbed my waist making me stop.

"No fair!" I laughed and he kissed my cheek.

"So is" He moaned and I turned around kissing his lips quickly. He slowly kissed back and I ran. "NOW THAT WASN'T FAIR!" He shouted and started running after me. I slowed down as I saw someone at the hatch... Gerard. I stopped and Frank ran next to me smiling.

"What have you two been up to?" He asked laughing

"More like what HAVEN'T we been up to" Frank said teasing Gerard, I shot him a look and Gerard looked worried.

"What do you mean?" he asked and I went to speak but Frank spoke up first.

"She kissed me" He said proudly and Gerard swallowed hard, he looked at me and frowned slightly. "She doesn't love you Gerard" I heard him whisper and Gerard looked pissed.

"Is this true?" He choked out looking at me, ah shit.

"Gerard..."

"Pick" He spat out and I looked at them both, who made me more happy? I felt butterflies when I was with both of them. There was something about Gerard that made me feel so good but with Frank, the feeling felt stronger until he ordered me about. I knew who I was going to choose.

"I choose... Frank" I whispered