I'm your master

Frank started rambling on about all the thing's I should know about a vampire, they need blood every 24 hours unless they become incredibly strong and dangerous. That's all I took in, I got bored after about 5 minutes of him talking and started day dreaming.

"Pay Attention" He ordered and my ears felt like they was made to listen. Did he just compell me? I didn't think you could compell vampires?

"How come you just compelled me" I asked curiously

"I didn't compell you... I'm your master Kaylee so you have to obey me" He smirked and I started worrying.

"Oh right... So if I wanted to go and sleep you could say no and keep me awake?" I asked being careful of what I was saying

"Yeah, I can literally make you do anything" He smiled and I gulped making him laugh. "I'm not that evil" He whispered not meaning it. I didn't believe him.

"What does Gerard think to all of this?" I asked and Frank sighed

"Well his pissed at me, he didn't want you to have this life" He half smiled "I think it suits you" He smiled and I smiled back.

"At least I can look after myself now" I chuckled slightly but Frank didn't join in.

"Before you died... You let me kiss you" He looked into my eyes and I swallowed hard, this whole situation just became really awkward. "Why?" He asked

"Why not?" I smiled and he smiled back.

"Do you love Mikey?" He asked bluntly looking at the floor, Apart of me hated him so much for killing my mother, For killing all those people but I did love him a little.

"I'm not sure" I replied thinking about all the good times with him but the bad memories flooded my mind covering the good ones up.

"What about me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Frank please don't do this now, I've gone through enough for today" I sighed and he nodded, I thought he was going to order me to tell him which would've been so horrible. Gerard walked back into the room and sat next to me tensing. "What's wrong Gerard?" I asked and he just sighed and looked into my eyes.

"Mikey's awake... And pissed" Gerard said and I gulped "I couldn't tell him about you" Gerard whispered.

"We have to tell him soon before he finds out for himself" Frank said and I nodded, What would Mikey's reaction be to this? Would he even care since he did try to kill me? I think he actually did kill me... I gulped at the thought of him going mad again.