CHAPTER 9: "IT'S NOW OR NEVER"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

I was sitting in the car inhaling and exhaling and then, I got of the car and went into the company. I am afraid if he will caught me. Oh ho Naria don't think so much about it he will never ever get to know your intentions.

I walked in and looked around and then walked to the receptionist.

"What can, I help you with ma'am?" she asked politely and, I smiled telling her, "I am here for a secretary interview" and she smiled and then nodded "Just a moment".

"Ma'am you can go in" she said and explained me where the cabin was. I thanked her and then went to the lift and went to the cabin she told me.

I read the nameplate on the door Waheed Singh and then inhaled a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Secret mission on air!

"Come in" the deep voice said and, I opened the door and sat down.

His hands were in his pants pocket while he was looking out of the window which means his back was towards me.

"Good morning Sir", I said and he turned around and looked at me from head to toe.

I was wearing black jeans with a white shirt and black heels.

"Sit down" he said while unbuttoning his coat and then sat down on his chair.

I sat down and gave my file to him. He checked it and then asked me "Miss Aliya Abbas, I must say your degrees impressed me" he said and, I replied "Thank you it was a pleasure to hear it Sir" looking directly in his eyes.

From Naira Ahmed to Aliya Abbas couldn't they have let me choose my name by my own ... Stupid Ali I thought but got interrupted in my thoughts when he asked "Why do you want the job as a secretary in my office?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Answer calmly Naira!

"Well Mr. Singh, I would never choose to work in this company as my first priority but when, I went through the basic information's, I thought that your company need me", I replied and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Can, I get an explanation for this opinion of yours?" he asked and, I answered "Mr. Singh your company need a secretary who can handle the work with enthusiasm and, I have the capabilities as, I am ambitious, intelligent, know how to do business and the most important can start a conversation as in about business, feelings and etcetera and, I can also handle people with big ego", I finished and then changed my position to crossed legs.

Naira you are going to die if he suspicious you.

"Well you can go for now and if, I want you then you will get a call" he said and, I looked at him and said "Mr. Singh it's now or never" and we were looking directly in each other's eyes.

Naira, I hope the confidence you have in your attitude won't be a big problem for you, I thought to myself and then took my file and turned to leave when he called me out.

Phans gaya tu (trapped you are).

I turned around and looked at him and he said "I am giving you the job as my personal secretary", I smiled at him and then turned around and was going to walk out when he suddenly stood in front of me.

"Miss Aliya Abbas, I will be waiting for you here sharp at five in the morning tomorrow" he smirked and then moved away.

I smiled to him and walked out.

Mr. Waheed Singh you doesn't know who, I am and who you are trying to play with.

I smiled at my thought and then went out and sat in my car and drove off to home.