CHAPTER 14: "YOU HAVEN'T FORGIVEN ME YET?"

ZAINAB (ALSIHA'S MOTHER) - POINT OF VIEW:

I was sitting in front of Saeed who was consoling me that everything will be fine.

"Zainab, please eat something, this isn't a way to sort out everything" he said taking my head in his palms.

"Saeed", I said looking in his brown eyes just like Alisha's.

"Hmmm?" He asked humming.

"First, I let go of ... her and now Al ... Alisha, Why always me?", I sobbed and he pulled me into himself.

"Be strong Zainab. I know that we ... lo ... lost her but just think she isn't here in this mess and no one can't even hurt her now, haina ? (right?)" he explained while tears formed in her eyes.

"I miss our daughter, I wanted her in my embrace, I wanted to give her the love but the fate wanted something else" he said and, I wiped away his tears.

"No, don't cry because right now we have to confront Alisha, hmm?", I consoled him and he nodded.

"She is hurt, she ... hates me", I said and he shook his head.

"No she doesn't hate us but she is just hurt and soon she will come over it and then everything will be fine, hmmm?" He told me and, I nodded.

"I wanted to tell her everything but, I can't she will break down when she will get to know things and, I wouldn't be able to she her more broken than she is", I told him.

He wiped my tears and then made a morsel and took it to my mouth, I looked at him he gave me a weak smile and signed me to eat and, I did it.

I am sorry Alisha but, I love you soo much that, I won't be able to hurt you. I am sorry, I am really very sorry, please forgive me for everything.!

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

When, Ali and Ahsaan bhaiya left, I just sat there on the bed thinking about everything which happened.

He hurted me however, I don't know if the thing, I saw in his eyes were real because that look in his eyes, it wasn't expected.

His Brown eyes which told different things. I am confused first, I found anger for me and later, I found guilt in his eyes.

"I am sorry" His voice and words were running inside my mind.

"I never ever apologized to anyone and you are the first so you can take it as, I am saying it from my heart". This man is confusing sometimes he do things to irritate me as if trying to challenge me, the other time he takes me as, I am a piece of paper and then he show concern towards me like he realized that, I wasn't the piece of paper he thought, I was.

But one thing, I am sure about is that, I am being a distraction for him.

He was looking at me few times while we were in the meeting. I also felt him looking at me when, I was doing the work he gave me.

I was in my thought when there was a knock on the door. I looked up and said "come in".

Sahil and Rehaan Bhai entered with my phone. Wait my phone why was they having my phone?.

They came to me and gave me the phone, I looked at the screen to find thirty six miscalls from Waheed Singh.

I gulp down the lump in my throat and looked at them. "What to do?", I asked them and they sat down and said.

"Listen to him, I mean the reason for why he called you so many times and then put on your attitude mask and irritate him, because it would be a distraction for him and a step towards our mission" Sahil bhai said and, I nodded.