CHAPTER 42: "DON'T DO IT A SECOND TIME"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

"I would advise you to not make it worse for yourself."

His words were running inside my head as I didn't get what he meant. Well I know what it meant but I just have a feeling like it was telling or saying more than what it just meant.

It had a deep meaning or something in that way!

I am currently sitting on my desk finished with all my work and waiting for my day to come to an end which will be in about twenty minutes.

Besides waiting for the time to pass I was speculating over that idiotic line of his he told me and to add something then I am missing Ali Bhai really very much and that's because of that Waheed Singh.

I looked towards him and thought. Why did he need to bandage me? It's just the same way Ali bhai used to bandage me when I got injured and when he do things like that I miss him even more than I already does.

"It's not nice to stare" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his voice and I looked towards him to see that he already was looking at me and I looked down in embarrassment.

"I wasn't looking at you" I told him and he chuckled before standing up and asking "Oh really?" He asked with a raised eyebrow while he was picking up some different files and the green one.

"Yeah" I said while my eyes constantly was looking at the file as I remembered that the file Shana wanted to give Waheed Singh before also was a green file.

"I caught you staring at me" He argued while taking steps towards the door.

"I didn't I was thinking about something" I told him.

"I am not going to believe you because I believe what I see" He said smirking and then opened the door.

"I already considered that out of my experience" I told him when he was going to walk out but he stopped and looked at me for some moments before walking out from there.

"He took the green file with him" I told myself.

What am I going to do now? I thought while slamming my head on the desk.

I checked the time once again and it told that there still were ten minutes for the time to be nine o'clock.

I waited for five more minutes and then started to pack my purse. I put my files in it and other stuff and then looked at my wrist watch.

"Two minutes" I said and sat upon the desk waited for them to go and soon I heard the door knob turn and in came my Boss mr. Waheed Singh with no file in his hand.

Where did the files go?

Maybe he went to the penthouse. If they aren't in his cabin then they are surely in his room in the penthouse.

I need to check there.

He looked at the watch of his and then at me and then started to walk towards me and I just sat there gulping down the lump in my throat as I didn't have anywhere to run as I was sitting upon the desk.

He walked and was now standing right in front of me.

"Miss Abbas" He called me out and I looked up and asked "Yes, Mr. Singh?" I asked him and he chuckled and it was definitely because I wasn't looking at him while saying it.

I stood up from the desk as there were space enough between us.

"You may leave now. You can have your day off from the office now" He said and I looked at him and nodded "Thank you, sir" I said and started to walked towards the door but stopped in my tracks when I felt him taking a hold of my wrist and it caused me to take a hold of my breath.