CHAPTER 58: "I SHRUGGED IT OFF"

ANWAR SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

Waheed I know that you are angry upon me right now but I promise you that once your anger calms down I will be able to make you understand that what I did wasn't my choice.

You are angry and you have every right to hate me for leaving you but I can't tell you anything. It's better for you to not know anything about that mess.

"I know that you still care for me" I said to myself remembering how he made me go out of the penthouse and then asked some of his guards to take me to another house.

That shows that you still cares for me!

And I know your anger is the reason for you not wanting to be with me right now or listen to me but I promise you that this exact same reason will be for you to come and get me back.

For how long would you be resisting me?

Once I have sorted things out with you Waheed then I will be able to do my pending work. Which I have been waiting to accomplish. They made me suffer and I will make them suffer. And after that everything will be okay and we will live our life just as before all these things happened.

Looking around the house I was amazed by it. This was something new but beautiful. I must say my boy have a nice taste.

I was going through the house and soon ended up in a room I wanted to stay in. I walked inside the room and took of my jacket and placed it on the table as I wanted to take a shower before going to sleep.

When I was going to make my way towards the bathroom I turned around and looked at my jacket.

Suddenly panic filled my heart and I walked towards it and took it to see if my wallet was there or not. I checked both pocket but it was nowhere.

"Oh God" I shouted before throwing the vase on the floor in frustration.

"This can't be real. No it can't happen" I shouted while pacing around thinking about that I forgot my wallet in my room at the other apartment.

"Damn it" I shouted before making my mind to go there and take it before Waheed finds it and my secret comes out which I have been hiding from him.

He can't get to know about that I have been in jail all those years. I can't let that happen. I had put my papers of my criminal record in my wallet and I let it there. If Waheed sees it then he will break all the ties with me and I will never be able to get my son back.

Thinking of the consequences I shrugged of all the thoughts before taking my jacket and hurriedly walking towards the living room and out the front door where the guard was standing.

I took the car which was placed in front of the house and hurriedly sat in. I have one hour to get there and if he by any chance get his hands on my records then I have no chance to anything.

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

I walked out of the room and behind him when he stopped in front of the living room where there were placed two plates of soup and bread on the table.

I smiled a bit before walking towards the couch and sitting down. I saw Waheed walking around the table and sat on the opposite couch after handing me the soup.

"Thank you" I said and he nodded in return.

Placing the plate on the couch pillow I place down my lap I started eating.

When I took in the first morsel I was amazed by the taste. It was tasting amazing. This chef is blessed with cooking skills. Taking another bite I just ate when I remembered.