CHAPTER 64: "THANKS FOR THE ADVICE"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"I don't want your thank you but what I want is your last decision" he said before walking out of the room. I just sat there and looked at the door which he walked out from.

I want your last decision!

His words were running inside my head and I took the pillow from behind me and threw it on the floor because of frustration.

"What am I supposed to say?" I asked myself and threw myself back on the bed only to start the pain in my back.

"ARH" I let out and closed my eyes.

Decisions I am tired of all this I don't want to make decisions anymore I can't and I don't want this anymore. Ahsaan want's me to make a decision. My mom wants me to make a decision. My dad wants me to make a decision. What decision can I take?

One to leave my parents and live without them with a new identity away from all this danger around me.

And the other to be there living with my parents with danger around me and my family all the time.

I want to be with my parents but the danger I don't understand it. Why is the danger surrounding me? And what have I done to make the danger surround me?

I need answers "Yeah that's what I need" I told myself before standing up from the bed and starting to limp out of the room.

I limped out of my room and looked around in the corridor and then limped towards the guard standing there.

"Do you know where Mr. Ahsaan is?" I asked him and he shook his head "I am sorry" he said and I nodded before limping towards the stairs.

Okay, Alisha you don't want pain anymore in your ankle so just ask for help I thought and turned around to the guard who was standing there "Would you please help me down these stairs?" I asked the guard who was standing there.

He nodded and walked towards me "Sure ma'am" he said before taking a hold on my arm and helping me maintain my balance on the right leg and I got down the fifty stairs with no problem.

"Thank you" I said and was going to limp away when he said "Next time ma'am when you want to go downstairs then use the other end of the corridor, there are an elevator on that side" he told me and I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Thanks for the advice" I said and slowly turned and limped around. First in the living room but when I didn't found him there I limped towards the other side through the corridors and I must say wherever I went it surprised me with it's beauty.

"I am pretty sure that this place too belongs to Mr. Ahsaan" I thought before limping towards a big blue area. When I went inside I met a big swimming pool. A smile made it's way to my lips as the place was just like I needed right now. Silent yet speakable.

I limped towards the pool and sat down after countless tries. After sitting down I pulled off the bandage which was draped around my ankle and then put both my legs inside the water after pushing up my leggins.

I closed my eyes and inhaled some fresh air and then exhaled it to get everything inside my mind cleared up. I really need to clear up things in my mind or else it's going to mess up things.

"I don't want your thank you but what I want is your decision".

His words once more went through my mind and I sighed because I didn't know what I wanted or shall I say I pretty well know what I want but that's not what he or shall I say everyone wants from me.

After yesterday night's live attack I understood and realized how dangerous this can be but at the same time my heart don't want it. I can't make this decision. It's too hard for me to do it. But if I don't do it I will be the reason for many people who I love to get hurt and I can't take it but I either can't take the thing to be away from them.

I felt tears pooling up in my eyes at the epic dilemma which was driving me insane and making me feel suffocated. I felt like it was the only thing which I had to concern about and until I don't find a choice I can't get out of this blocked place which is stopping me for doing things the way I want.

Right now I wish that I never went for my stupid plan to kidnap myself because it's all here it started and I have realized that it's my fault everything. I am the reason for everything happening. It's me who are hurting everyone and I can't even do anything about it because then I have to sacrifice my life for it and I don't know if I am or would be able to do that.

"I don't know what I am supposed to do" I told myself while letting my hand brush through my hair and sighing in frustration.

"Hmm frustrated aren't you?" I heard a voice behind me and I turned my head to look at the voice to find Aariz standing there leaning against the wall and looking towards me but then he started to walk towards me and sat down across to me. I observed his every movement until he didn't sit down and looked towards me.

"So what's the matter?" he asked me looking serious and I sighed before saying "I am pretty sure you know everything, right?" I asked him and he gave me a cheeky smile before saying "You worked that out really fast. You surprised me" he told me and I sighed and looked down at the water.

"Why are you sitting here all alone?" he asked me and I looked up at him and said "It shouldn't bother you not even a bit" I told him before pulling out my both legs from the water.

For an unknown reason I felt like my ankle was getting better. The pain which increased all the time was reducing and I felt like I could move it better but I still had to take it calmly before ruining everything which was going fine.

I stood up trying not to make my back hurt much but a bit it did. I stood up and started to finally limp-walk towards the corridor but stopped when he asked "Where are you going?" and I turned around and said "You will probably find Mr. Ahsaan so when you do it you may please tell him that I want to talk to him" I told him before turning around and going to walk away when his voice stopped me again.

"What now?" I asked turning and he was already standing beside me.

"If it's something important then you can tell me about it because Ahsaan bhai is not coming back until next week" he said and I looked at him confused and asked "Not coming back? Is he gone somewhere?" I asked him and he nodded and said "He had to leave for an important work and I have to be with you for the next week and I can tell you we are going to have fun" he informed me and I looked at him and then shook my head before slowly turning and walking away.

I don't know why but for an unknown reason I felt something inside me burn. He wanted my decisions and I wanted him to clarify things to me but now he is gone. He just left me back which questions.

I slowly walked towards the end of the corridor where there was meant to be a lift and yes there was. I pressed the button and it opened right after and I walked in to find a guard standing there. I sighed and then walked in and the guard pressed the button to the third floor and the door closed.

I waited for I don't know how many second where I wanted to break something or cry but I controlled myself and soon the elevator stopped on the third floor and I walked out and and run into my room without thinking about pain and anything else.

When I reached my room I shut the door and run towards the bed and threw myself on it and cried all my anger and frustration out by throwing pillow around and hitting things until I didn't broke down fully.

"Why me?" I asked before tears rolled down the corner of my eyes and I don't know when I felt my eyelids getting heavy and I loose my conscious and the sleep took over me.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥