CHAPTER 12: "DON'T DISOBEY ME"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

"I ... I was looking f ... for ... my ear ... earning", I stammered winching as my arms were hurting a lot.

A tear rolled down my eyes as, I never thought that someone could hurt as much as he is doing.

"I ... aaarrhhh", I winched again.

"He was coming closer to my face and, I again tried to make some distance but failed as, I my arms were hurting like hell.

"Come on tell me" he whispered coming even closer to my face and tears automatically left my eyes.

"I was looking for ... for my ear ... earring", I said and he frowned.

"I g ... got it ... from my ... mama before s ... she ... di ... died", I cried tears started strolling down my eyes as, I felt like it was just yesterday.

I cried and cried and didn't bothered that he was there looking directly into my eyes.

I tried to wiggle out. He then took my head in his palms and tucked my hair behind my ear and touched my earlobe, confirming that I wasn't lying and then, I saw guilt all over his face.

Thank god Naira it was good that you threw the earring on the floor beside his desk, I thought or else, I would be caught while trying to find something useful.

"I am sorry" he said but, I didn't look at him.

"I am really very sorry Aliya, I thought you was a spy when you were checking my desk" he explained me.

"Let go of me", I whispered and he said "no, I am not".

"I ... my earring, I want it ... my parents gift ... please let go of me", I said and he leaned closer to me and hugged me trying to comfort me.

"Arrrrggghh", I winched as my arms were hurting.

He pulled away from me and helped me stand up, "I am really very sorry Aliya, I didn't do it on purpose" he said but, I didn't listen.

I looked around and he helped me searching for the earring.

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I was trying to hold my ear because, I knew how she was going to be the angry woman who will scream her point out.

I was sitting on the couch right in front of me were the three which means aunt Zainab, uncle Saeed and Alisha.

And then it came the outburst, I was expecting "WHAT?" she screamed with the voice of disbelief, hurt and death trust.

"What is all this?" she asked looking from uncle to aunt and from aunt to Ali and from not the last but least me and then back again.

"I don't understand you people first you hide such big things from me and when you tell, you don't want to tell me the whole truth, but pieces of it and now you are expecting that, I will give in with this stupid idea of yours. I am not going to do that nor, am I going to accept it because it's ridiculous" she screamed.

"H ... how could ... you even think ... th ... that?" she asked and tears started rolling down her eyes.

This is going to be hard how will she agree in this please Allah let her agree.

"Alis-", I was going to say something when she cut me.

"Don't you dare speak, I am hundred percent sure that you came up with this disgusting idea but let me tell you one thing that, I will never agree on this, forget it" she screamed and then stood up.

Aunt and uncle called her and she looked back at them tears were running down her eyes and she was looking hurt and broken.

"Why me?" she asked them and they just stood there looking at her.