CHAPTER 35: "I AM COMING"

ALI - POINT OF VIEW:

"Ahsaan I have tried everything and I also sent my men to find out if uncle had kidnapped her but she isn't even there because they haven't had any contact with her since the last three years", I told Ahsaan and he came to me and stood beside me.

"Ali" He called me out and, I just hummed "hmm?".

"Ali it have been three days now since she got kidnapped and we only have a face of the men who kidnapped her. We don't know who they are and what they want." He told me.

"Ahsaan, I don't know why but it seems like, I have seen these faces before but where I can't remember." I told him.

"After finding out that uncle didn't kidnap her it doesn't give any sense that she got kidnapped because no one had any enmity with her as much as, I know her", I informed him.

"Ahsaan did you get any answer from the criminal records?", I asked him and he shook his head.

"Not yet, I called them and they told me that they will call back when they get any information about the pictures as they wasn't clear to see so there is some problems scanning the pictures" He informed me and, I nodded.

"Don't lose your hope, Ali" Ahsaan told me and, I nodded and said "Never will, I" And he gave me a smile and I pulled him into a hug as I know I would break down any minute but I couldn't do it, I can't show him how weak, I am right now.

I pulled away from him and then asked him "How is it going with Alisha?", I asked him to change the topic but he seemed to be irritated by hearing her name.

"What happened?", I asked him and he turned his back towards me and then spoke "I don't know what's happening, I can't tolerate the way she just takes everything and the way she have turned to be" He told me and then he huffed.

"Let's go and meet her", I suggested him but he refused to come and, I nodded in understanding and then walked towards the room she was in.

I reached the room and then turned open the knob of the door and went in after instructing the men about somethings.

I stepped in to see her laying on the bed while being curled into a ball.

"Alisha", I called her out. She didn't respond at first but later when she realized that there was someone she sat up.

Her hair was messy and she had bloodshot eyes, I walked towards her in concern and sat down beside her on the bed.

I called the man and then opened her handcuffed wrist and then dismissed the man.

"What have you done to yourself Alisha?", I asked her and a new tear rolled down her eyes.

She came towards me and soon put her arms around my neck and then cried.

"Ali bh ... bhaiya" She said stammering while crying.

"Shh, I am here don't worry", I consoled her while placing my palm up and down her back.

What have she done to herself!

"I can't understand what my life is doing to me" She told me while pulling out from the hug and then sitting back on the bed.

"What makes you think that?", I asked her and she looked up at me and then said "I don't know what to think or what not to think. I don't know if what, I want is selfishness or just the way, I think, I really don't know anything." She said.

There was a long pause before she spoke again "I feel like, I am breaking down slowly because of all these thing which is happening" She said and a tear rolled down from her eyes again.

"Stop crying like a baby", I tried to make her mood better and she thankfully wiped away her tears.

"Ali bhaiya you promised me to find Aliha, did you find her?" She asked me and, I felt something inside me feeling guilty.

"Don't worry we will find her soon, trust me", I told her and she nodded.

"Ali bhaiya you are the best brother in the world" She said to me and after sometime she went to the bathroom to freshen up while, I ordered some food for her.

ANWAR - POINT OF VIEW:

"You have to sign this" The jailer told me while passing me a pen. I looked at the pen and then at the paper in front of me which would be the last thing, I have to do to become free. The free bird, I have been waiting for to be.

I smiled and took the pen from the jailer and then put my hand down to the paper where, I had to sign.

Meri zindagi ki azadi tumhari zindagi ki barbaadi hai (The freedom of my life is the ruining of your life). I thought before signing the papers.

"Now all the formalities is done and in about some moments you would be declared free" The officer told me and, I gave him a smile.

"Go and get Anwar's belongings" The officer told the jailer and then the jailer went away.

"I hope you will use your life in a better way now" The officer spoke to me and, I nodded while it was the opposite going on in my mind.

I have been seeking for revenge and still is seeking for it and that's what, I will get from those people, I hate. I am coming now and will enter their life again just wait and watch for the blast.

The jailer came with my belongings and handed it to me and then they followed me to the main gate.

When I stepped outside the door the bright rays of the sun touched my eyes and, I closed my eyes tightly as my eyes came in contact with this light after nineteen years.

After some moments my eye slowly began to get used to it and I was able to see things clearly.

I inhaled the fresh air and then exhaled it. Before stepping out from the main gates of the jail, I shook hand with the officer and the jailer and then stepped out from there.

I will make you pay for this, I promise you that, I will make you pay for every night I have been here and for each day you have been taking my happiness to you.

"I am coming", I said with revenge seeking in my eyes.

"I am coming", I whispered again.

But before that, I have to clear some other pending work!

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥