CHAPTER 75: "MY DEAR FRENEMY"

ALIHA NAWAZ - POINT OF VIEW:

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone shouting and it was soon before I recognized the voice, Ibrahim.

I walked towards the door and locked it in panic when I heard gun shots getting fired.

"ALISHA" I heard his voice and steps getting closer when he began banging the door.

"Arh" I said while running towards the bathroom.

"If you don't open it I will" He said and that's when I heard shots being fired on the door and it broke down. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me and hid behind the cupboard.

"Alisha I know you are here. Come out or else when I find you I won't be nice" He said when I heard the door knob turning.

I bend down even further and then I heard it which made me scream.

Perspiration was running down my whole body and I was shaking and that was when his footsteps came in front of me and stopped.

"Now, now who does we have here?" He said laughing and I slowly looked up at him and regretted it.

"Ple- please let me go" I begged him and he laughed before yanking me up by my hair and pulling me out with him.

"AARRH PLEASE LET GO" I shouted trying to stop but he forced me up and pulled me out but stopped when Zubair stood in front of him with a gun pointed at him.

"You little boy" He spat before Ibrahim merciless shot him however Zubair moved to the side however the bullet touched his arm.

"AAARRHHHH" This made tears fall from my eyes and I cried.

"Please he is hurt" I cried but he yanked me out of the place and all I could see was dead bodies of guards on the floor and blood everywhere.

"Today I will finish what I didn't get to finish yesterday" He said pushing me inside the car and putting it on childlock.

"NO" I screamed.

That was when I noticed Waheed and I punched the window of the car to get his attention and he did. When he noticed it he ran towards us but Ibrahim shot through the window, however it thankfully didn't hit him. Ibrahim roared the car to life and drove it out. I noticed Waheed getting in his car and followed us.

At least someone will be here to save me.

"I WON'T LET ANYONE COME IN OUR WAY TODAY" he spat taking a left turn.

"YOU BASTARD" I shouted at him which made him angry.

"DON'T YOU DARE" He shouted.

"I WILL, WHAT WILL YOU DO. KILL ME THEN KILL ME. YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS WRONG. NO ONE DESERVES A PERSON LIKE YOU. YOU ARE A DEVIL." I shouted at him and he began laughing.

"I will tell you what a devil is. Wait and watch" he said driving into an empty road and that was it when I heard shootings from behind and to make it even difficult for Ibrahim I moved forward and took a grip on the steering and moved it to the other side.

"YOU B****" He said pushing me away making my head knock into the dashboard and black spots covered my eyes till I met the darkness.

"I promise that I always will keep you save" Ali whispered in my ears pulling me into a hug.

I was yanked awake by Ibrahim pulling me out of the car.

"Wh- where are you taking me?" I asked struggling to get free from his grip while I looked around it was an old creepy manor.