CHAPTER 50: "I LOVE PLAYING WITH MYSTERIOUS THINGS"

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

"Wa ... Waheed" I heard a low voice and I turned my head to see Aliya holding her head while trying to balance herself but she felt weak and was falling down.

I hurriedly stood up from the chair and ran towards her and caught her from her arm to secure her from not falling to the floor.

I caught her and had her in my arms. Her eyes were closed and body was motionless.

"Aliya?" I called her out but she didn't respond.

I raised my hand up to her face as I felt something was wrong and when my hand came in contact with her skin it was burning.

Oh my god she have high fever and I didn't even realize it!

"Aliya?" I called her up again but she didn't respond.

I hurriedly scooped her up in my arms and walked out of the kitchen and into my room and laid her down on the bed and pulled the comforter over her body.

I called the doctor and then went back to the kitchen to get cold water and a cloth. When I found what I needed I hurriedly went back to my room and placed the things on the nightstand.

I took of my coat and tie which I was wearing and then I unbuttoned the sleeve and pushed it up. When I was done I took the cloth and made it wet and then raised it to place it on her forehead but before that I removed her hair from her face which was covering her face.

After putting it behind her ear I placed the wet cloth on her forehead again and again until the doctor didn't arrive.

When the doctor arrived she began checking her and asked me to go out.

I was walking around when I heard a noise from the kitchen I walked towards the kitchen and found Anwar standing there. anger raised inside me and I fisted my hands.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him calmly trying to be quiet and he turned around to look at me and smiled "I came here last night and thought to be here" He told me and I walked towards him and said "I don't want you to be here right now" I told him and he looked at me in disbelief.

"I understand that you are angry upon me Waheed and you have the right to be it but that doesn't mean that I am not your father or I don't have any relation to you" He said and I inhaled some air before saying "I don't want to discuss this with you right now just go from here I will talk to you later" I told him and he opened his mouth to say something but I interrupted and said "Please not right now" I told him and he looked at me before sighing and then started to walk towards the door but stopped beside the door.

"Whatever the reason is for you wanting me to leave I am sure that it will be the reason for you to accept me. I know that you hate me right now but one day this hatred of yours towards me will make you forgive me" He said before walking out from there leaving me alone.

You can also have the right to think like that but I promise that the reason for me asking you to leave won't me the same reason to forgive you, never!

If you ask me then I don't think that I ever will be able to forgive you because what you did was selfishness.

I walked out from the kitchen and was going towards my room through the livingroom when I saw him walking out of the room which used to be his and towards the door.

He stopped and looked at me but I turned my back towards him and waited for him to leave.

I don't want Aliya to get to know about anything about him as she is living here with me and it would be a bad idea especially when I know how he is and how his patience towards people is.

"Sorry once again" He said one more time before walking out of the door.

When he was gone out of the door a tear rolled down my eyes but I hurriedly wiped it away.

I walked towards my room and waited at the door until the doctor called me out.

"Mr. Singh" The elderly kind woman said walking out of the door and standing right in front of me.

"Yes doctor?" I asked her and she gave me a smile before turning to a worried expression.

"What happened doctor?" I asked her and she looked up at me and said "She have high fever with a degree on 41.5 celsius which can be dangerous for her and as much as I can see she have been skipping her meals but I am not sure about the last fact so I would like to take a test on her but I can't without her permission so I would appreciate if you could call me and tell me whenever she feels better and can talk. And besides that, I have these medicines for her which she has to take three times a day with water and don't give it to her with an empty stomach. And this medicine has to be taken twice daily and the same goes with this last one" She told me and I looked at her and then asked, "Is it anything serious to worry about, Doctor?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No not at all it's general but when the fever degrees gets over 41 celsius it can be serious so to make sure that all the virus and infections get down she needs this," She said giving me a smile while handing me the three different medicines.

She walked back inside and allowed me to come with her as she took her things before I walked her out to the door.

"Don't worry she will be alright just take care of her and make sure she rest because her body needs to suppress the infection and virus and the same goes with the medicine don't avoid any of the medicines because else there won't be any reaction on her." She said before walking out of the door.

I walked back into my room and placed the medicines on the nightstand and then went into my wardrobe and found a pair of gray sweatpants and t-shirt. I changed into them and then walked out and called the guard who was taking care of Alisha and asked how she was doing. I told him to tell her that I was giving her a few days more to think about it and to get over it.

I went back to my room and sat down beside Aliya on the bed and thought about what it could be about this girl. First she gets scared to death while sleeping. What could have happened that she got so bad nightmares? And now the doctor want to run some tests on her but not without her permission.

I need to find it out but right now I have to make sure she will be alright and do as the doctor instructed me to!

Aliya Abbas you are being a mystery but I love playing with mysterious things to make sure that they won't be a mystery.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥