CHAPTER 19: "I KNOW YOU ARE NOT"

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

It was night now but still no clue of Alisha. Alisha what have you done, I didn't expect this from you.

I was driving on the road while looking from right to left but no Alisha was here.

I drove to the town but, I couldn't find her anywhere.

Alisha where are you, you are new in this city and country and don't even know anything or know anybody in this country.

I tightened my grip on the steering as, I felt that it was fault to be so careless about her.

How could, I just let you go?. How could, I?.

I stopped the car on a road and then got off to find her.

I ran up and down streets to see if, I could find her anywhere but she was nowhere.

"ALISHA", I shouted but no respond. It was dark and almost been twenty four hours since she had been away.

I ran a hand through my hair and then leaned against the wall.

"Alisha kaha ho tum? (where are you)?", I whispered to myself and looked up in the sky.

My phone vibrated and, I took it out of my pocket and checked who it was and it was an unknown number.

Who is calling me at this time of the night?. Just pick it up maybe it's important.

I pressed the answer button and then put the phone to my ear.

"Hello" The voice spoke and, I frowned. I recognize this voice, I do!.

"Hello", I said back and there was silence.

"Ahsaan is it you?" she asked and, I nodded my head. I know she can't see me.

She sighed "Please Ahsaan Bhai talk to me" She said and, I looked down.

"What if, I don't want to?", I asked her and, I felt silence on the other side of the phone.

"Please" She spoke after a short time of silence.

"Please Bhai" She asked and, I sighed "Okay", I said and, I felt her sighing in relief.

"Thank you" She said and, I closed my eyes.

"Samaira just come to the point", I told her.

"I am sorry" She whispered and a tear left my eyes.

"I am sorry Ahsaan Bhaiya" She said again and, I just stood there listening to her sorry.

"Samaira", I uttered after all it was the only think, I could do.

"Yes Bhai" She said.

"No need to say sorry it wasn't your fault nor mine and not his", I said and felt her nodding.

"Forget everything and start a happy life with him and as he say just forget that, I ever existed or you ever met me", I told her.

"No it's wrong" She said and, I chuckled "it doesn't matter", I told her and, I felt her shaking her head.

"It does and, I will tell him" She said but, I hurriedly said "You won't", I said.

"I will" She pleaded.

"If you do then you will loose me as your brother, I will never take you as my sister", I told her.

"But why don't you just tell him" she asked and, I said "Because it's not the right time however, I promise you when the right time comes, I will on my own tell him everything", I promised her.