CHAPTER 46: "I GUESS YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT ME"

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

We watched Alisha walking out of the room and when she was out I heard a light chuckle again.

I turned my attention from the door to Aariz when Ali walked towards him and pulled him into a hug.

"How are you?" Ali asked him when they pulled away.

"I am perfectly alright" Aariz said giving us a big smile.

"I missed you guys" Aariz said turning to me and walked towards me to pull me into a hug.

I pulled him into a hug and then pulled away seconds later.

"We missed you too."

Ali and I said at the same time to him and he smiled to us again.

"I guess that girl is Alisha, right?" Aariz asked me and I nodded while Ali asked "Any doubts?" And they began laughing.

"We have some serious matter to discuss" I interrupted them and they both change their mood to serious work mood.

"Of course" Ali said and I nodded before asking him about the video.

"Did you tell Alisha about the video?" I asked Ali and he nodded "Yes I did and she wanted too see the video but I didn't let her because you told me not to" He informed me and I nodded.

"Good" I told him and then he asked me "Why did you want her not to see the video?" Ali asked me and I sighed before turning around and walking towards the window.

"When she know that we have the video which can save Aliha's life she will definitely want to watch it to see if she can recognize any of the faces but when we won't allow her she will do anything to watch that video." I explained him.

"And that's where I enter the picture" Aariz said and I nodded "Yeah."

"You know what you have to do, right Aariz?" I asked him turning around and he nodded "Yes." He said and I smiled.

"So let's go" I told him and he nodded "Let's go" He repeated.

"Wait" I heard Ali saying when I was going to walk out.

"Don't wait to much to tell her about the things and she shall know about it even before meeting her parents" He said and I nodded.

"Don't worry Ali and this time she will surely agree with it or else we are going to take the other way around, against her decision and that won't be pretty nice." I told them.

"And as much as we are talking about Aliha, just do as I told you" I told him before walking out with Aariz with me.

"Why are you so sure about her agreeing this time?" Aariz asked and I stooped and turned ninety degrees towards him and faced him and said "She doesn't have other options when we will tell her about the video."

He chuckled and said "I am excited" He said and I told him "That's good but she is too much of a granat who explodes whenever it wants and at whoever" I told him and he laughed and said "Looks like bhai didn't have any good time with her."

"I just want her matter to get over as soon as possible" I told him and we started to walk down to the living room to order the guards about the shifting.

"When she will get to know about where we are going she will have a big outburst which you have to handle" I told him and he nodded "Yes, Sir" he said and we reached the living room.

"Have you done all the arrangements?" I asked Aariz and he said "Everything is arranged" He told me and I nodded.

"Now we just have to wait for Miss Alisha Khan" Aariz said and I sighed and said "Yeah."