CHAPTER 67: "YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

The sounds of birds singing and the sun shining through out the window, made the sun rays shine in my eyes.

I turned my side in the bed and covered my eyes with the small pillow I got my hands on.

Opening my eyes I looked at the time which showed five o'clock. I sat up in the bed and curled my knees into my stomach.

"I don't want your thank you but your last decision"

His voice rang inside my head making me want to doze off to somewhere else, however I controlled myself.

Alisha, you have to move on he is never going to be there and how did you even expect him to be there for you when your own parents never was there?

Now when I mentioned them then I am really missing them I want to forget everything and run into their warmly embrace.

A tear escaped my eyes remembering how I talked to them last time they visited me. I was out of mind and didn't know how dumb I was to behave so rude towards them. Mom almost begged me to open the door but I never did. I should have respected the time and used it with them, but I can't make everything turn side and the time get back to that time.

Coming out of the trance of remembering my parents I pulled myself out of the bed and sat on the edge looking at my ankle that was bandaged.

I moved my ankle slowly to check if the spain still was there but thankfully it wasn't.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards the wardrobe where my cloths were. I looked at the dresses and decided to wear something comfortable today. My eyes caught the sight of a black jumpsuit. I took it out and decided to wear it. Taking every other thing I needed I went to the bathroom and took a shower where I washed down all my thoughts which have been bothering me.

Getting dressed I dried my hair. When my hair was dry I looked at the watch in the room and saw that the time almost was six in the morning.

How am I up so early today?

I decided to take a look around as I didn't know this place well since I moved to here two days ago? I guess?

I opened the door of my room and stepped out carefully not wanting to pressurise my ankle, while the wound on my back was healing. At Least something was in progress to heal.

Some wounds never heal and I can atleast have some wounds who would heal.

Walking to the end of the corridor where the lift where I went in and of course the guard was standing there.

I looked at the buttons and saw that there were three numbers. I was sure about that I was on the second floor. So there was a floor downstairs and one over me. Downstairs there were this living room, kitchen, swimming room and?

I can always check upstairs!

"First floor" I told the guard and he nodded before pressing the first floor.

"Why do you even stand here?" I asked him.

"Because it is my duty" He replied shortly.

I don't know from where but I missed BKC, right now. It was fun calling him BKC.

The lift stopped and I walked out from there passing him a smile.

When I came out I bumped into someone. I took steps back and then looked up to see Aariz standing in front of me, smiling.

Why is he smiling?

"Why don't you look where you go?" I asked and he laughed.

"I can ask you the same" He said winking.