CHAPTER 38: "WHY DID I TRUST YOU?"

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

"A ... a deal?" She asked me confused while pulling the glass she has in her hands towards her stomach in fear or nervousness of what the deal may be.

That idiot Ibrahim just had to kidnap the wrong girl but with the same name and I can't trust her to let her go so, I had to find a way out off this mess Ibrahim had messed.

"Yeah I want to make a deal with you?" I said answering her question and I saw her muscles tensing up.

"Wh ... what d ... deal?" She asked looking up at me but with fear on her face while she was looking at the gun I had in my hand.

"It's not too healthy to be so much desperate" I told her and stood up from the couch I was sitting on.

I stood up and took a step towards her and she closed her eyes tight.

"Are you scared of me?" I asked her while bending down on my knees in front of her and she slowly opened her and slowly nodded her head as a 'yes'.

I chuckled and raised my hand the one with the gun and pointed it under her chin and then used it to make her look at me.

When she realized what I did she closed her eyes tight.

"You know you don't need to be scared if you just agree to the deal" I told her and she slowly nodded her head and I saw sweat running down her forehead.

I stood up again from my kneeled position in front of her and then walked around her before saying "Let's talk about the deal now" I said walking in front of her.

"Wh ... why don't you j ... just let me go?. Why a d ... deal?" She asked me and I sighed before saying "Because I can't trust that you won't go to the police and tell about me and then tell the police that, I am searching for a girl named Alisha Khan because that is a lot of information to know" I told her and she shook her head.

"I won't and I don't even know who you are" She told me and I sighed and said "You never know maybe you are lying and to be on the safe side I decided to make a deal with you" I told her and then stood right in front of her.

"Please" She whispered.

"I have two options for you which you can choose between" I started to tell her and she looked at me definitely curious to know about the options.

"Wh ... what options?" She asked me and I smiled and sat down on the chair in front of her.

I raised my hand with the gun and slide it down the side of her head but she didn't close her eyes this time instead I felt her holding her breath.

"The first option for you is that you can let go of this pretty life of yours" I said pointing the gun to her head and she closed her eyes this time.

"Or you can choose between the second option" I said and then removed the gun from her head.

"The second option is that you will have to marry Ibrahim to keep an eye on you whil-" I was telling the other option when she cut me off by screaming.

"NO" She shouted and I leaned back in my chair.

"You can't do this to me" She said while tears started to run down her eyes.

I stood up after looking at her for some time and then I took the glass from her the one which she was holding and then tied up her hands again.

After tieing her up I was going to walk out but stopped and looked back at her before saying "I will come back again tomorrow and till then you can think about the options" I told her before walking out from there.