CHAPTER 56: "PUT ME DOWN"

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

I walked out of the kitchen and towards my bedroom. I reached the door and slowly turned the knob and pulled open the door of my room.

I walked inside to find Aliya still sleeping with my black comforter. I walked towards the bed and sat down next to her.

She looks so innocent when she is asleep!

I watched her for a moment before extending my hand up to her head to see if she still had a fever. Thankfully she hadn't that much fewer than she had before.

After observing her sleeping figure for some time I looked at the time to see that there only was an hour left for her to take medicines.

I scooped in towards her before pulling the comforter a little bit of her and then calling her name out "Aliya" I whispered to her in her ear.

She didn't respond or gave me any reply which means that she didn't realise that I am here.

"Aliya" I said again shaking her a bit while moving her a bit so she was facing me. I turned her face towards me to see that her black silky hair was falling down on her face.

"Aliya" I whispered again while pulling the hair stands in front of her face away, behind her ear.

"Come'on get up" I said to her while putting my arm under her back to pull her up.

"You have to take your medicines" I said and I felt her moving a bit on her own which means she was waking.

When my arm came in contact with her back I felt it very warm so I started to pull her up slowly when she slowly was coming to sense about her surroundings.

"Aarhh" she let out a small wince while taking a hold on my shoulder with one hand while she extended the other to her head and held it.

"What happened?" I asked her and then she realized that I was here as she flinched in shock and pushed her body away from me.

"Relax it's me," I told her before scooping towards her after putting the comforter aside. She looked at me and our eyes met.

I don't know why but these eyes were holding something. Something I have seen in my own eyes. I can mirror those eyes with mine. I can feel it. The sorrow in her eyes it just wants me to know her more than ever.

I was out of my thoughts when she slowly turned away to stand up. I could see that she was struggling to stand up so I get off the bed and walked around the bed and towards her.

I hurriedly put my arm around her to secure that she didn't fall as I found her losing her balance.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded before trying to pull away from my arm which was around her waist but I didn't let her remove it as I saw her face which was telling me that she still was weak.

Without waiting a moment I bent down and put my arm under her legs and scooped her up in my arm only to hear her gasp while making effort to make me let her stand on her own feet.

"Put me down," She said in a low voice while I was walking out of the room and through the living room and into her room where I made her sit on the bed.

She removed her arm from me which she had put around me while I was walking to make sure she won't fall.

"Get freshened and then come out to the living room you have to eat before you take your pills the doctor described," I told her and when I mentioned the doctor she looked up at me in confusion.

"Doctor?" she asked me while slowly standing up from the bed and I nodded "Yeah doctor and I will tell you everything after you get freshened up and get changed," I told her before walking out of her room.

Now I have to place the food in the living room as she won't feel comfortable eating on a table in this stage of hers.

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

When Waheed went out of the room I sighed in relief. My heartbeat was uneven when he scooped me up in his arms. When he went out I felt my muscles relaxing but tensed at the same time when my mind went through the word "doctor."

I need to find out what that doctor have told Waheed or else it would be difficult for me to hide things which I have tried to hide.

I slowly stood up from the bed and walked towards the wardrobe. I found a pair of black leggings and an oversized rose colored t-shirt. I found my undergarments and then walked inside the bathroom to take a shower as my body was feeling exhausted and weak.

When I was done taking a fast shower I wore my undergarments and leggings then my oversized t-shirt.

I dried my hair and then comped it before making a pony tail out of it. When I was done I slowly laid on the bed as I was feeling like my eyes were going to close any moment.

I turned my head a little to the side and found my phone there beside the locket Sahil bhai and Rehaan Bhai gave me. I don't know why but I was missing them so I took it and wore it around my neck. When I was done wearing it I took my phone and slowly stood up from the bed before slowly walking out of the room.

I was walking out when I bumped into a hard figure and I held my head as it began aching in pain as I already was feeling weak.

"Aarhh" I let out a small wince in pain but hurriedly felt an arm around me while his words came out as "I am sorry I was going to call you. Are you okay?" He asked me and I just looked up at him in his dark brown eyes which held ... I don't know what but concern.

When I realized that I was staring at him I nodded remembering his question.

"It's okay" I whispered in a low voice as I didn't felt like talking much.

"Come the dinner is ready" He said and I nodded before pulling myself away from the grip he was having on my waist.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥