CHAPTER 97: "TO STOP MOVING ON ISN'T AN OPTION"

ALIHA NAWAZ - POINT OF VIEW:

It is like a disease that unknowingly enters your body and then slowly, step by step takes over every inch of your body. The virus, it spreads everywhere and every inch not leaving any corner you have or are hiding at. The fact that this disease can kill you tells your mind to be afraid. Afraid of the death that everyone described as either hell or heaven. However this disease torn parts every part of you and makes you to something you never were before. It's called loneliness, and to be scared is a part of it.

"Feeling scared is natural and a part of the nature. But sometimes it really can be scary and if that happens then I would advise you to close your eyes and think about the person whom you trust wholeheartedly and have happy and beautiful memories with. Not someone who broke your trust. Doing this you will be able to make yourself believe that you are happy and that you have someone beside you all the time."

Knowing the fact that Ali knows me very well gave me the courage to ask him about it. About being scared. As he knows me he would be able to suggest me something that only counts for me. Something I feel good about. That's what he meant.

The only thing that can keep me away from my fear is the people I love. Although Ali doesn't care for me, he is the one who can heal me and I know that this would work. Whenever I will feel scared I just need to close my eyes and remember him. I will automatically feel safe and protected.

I looked out of the window as I just woke up from my sleep and there were still a half hour for us to reach our destination. Usually people would be happy for reaching their home but I was the opposite. I wasn't feeling happy nor was I feeling the butterflies in my stomach. I was only feeling one thing; scared.

I need to get my mind off of that. I can already see it coming as a disease.

"Do you have any ... um ... any book in your car?" I asked Ali still looking at the sea that we were passing as we were driving on a bridge.

Chuckling he answered "Try to look in the dashboard. There should properly be something. A book or magazine". I nodded and then opened the dashboard and was amazed at how big it actually was. I was amazed by the inside library where there was placed a small bunch of books, this made me smile.

I looked through the books and found a book of poems. Finding it interesting I took the book out while closing the dashboard. Opening the book I started to read through the poems and I must say they were indescribable. Even though I felt jealous because most of them were poems of love. However, there were a poem that made me want to cry. I felt like it was talking to me, like directly to me. Telling me how bad my relationship was than what I think it was. It was slowly making me see the relationship I had in another way than I was seeing it before.

 It was slowly making me see the relationship I had in another way than I was seeing it before

This can't be he would never have lied to me. How do you know that Aliha? He still haven't told you why he left you even though I am not going to ask him.