CHAPTER 86: "FRIENDS DOESN'T APOLOGIZE"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"Your welcome"

I am hugging him. It can't be true that I am hugging him. How foolish is that of me? Oh boy it's going to be embarrassingly awkward on a cherry on top then I am angry at him which doesn't make it better.

I loosened my grip around his neck and slowly pulled away looking at everything but him.

"I ... I am sorry" I said taking steps away from him while I heard him chuckle and then take steps towards me.

I fisted my hands behind my back trying to calm down my nerves that was running inside my fresh blood.

Alisha he is out of his mind, and you need to find a way to make him stop whatever dirty plan he is pulling at you now. "Can I talk to her?" I asked looking him directly in the eyes to show him that I AM NOT AVOIDING HIM.

Alisha who are you lying to? Why are you lying to yourself? You and I we both know that you are avoiding him and has been avoiding him since he came but what's the point? Now come on woman-up and talk to him.

"Yes you can, but before that you need to answer a question of mine!" He told me taking out his phone from his pocket.

"What, question?" I asked.

"Is there anything you aren't telling me, that I should know regarding, everything that's happening?" He asked out of the blue.

Does he want me to tell him something specific or is it just me who are overthinking everything? Back to his question is there something you are hiding from him, Alisha? I told him about why I wanted to get myself kidnapped and I hate him for playing with my emotions at that time. However, I also told him about my sister but it's another thing than what I thought had been a lie, a lie that I never thought could be a lie. And when I finally thought that I had escaped and did find Aliha who helped me I was wrong because he found me again. And now I am here trying to figure out if there is something that I should tell him, however one thing I don't understand is, why should I tell him if there is?

"I don't know" I told him honestly and he looked at me before nodding his head and then dialling a number on his phone which soon turned out to be Ali.

"Now before I press this button we need to make something clear." He started and I looked at him confused.

"You may under NO circumstances tell Aliha about ANYTHING that is happening HERE. You aren't allowed to talk about anything since I kidnapped YOU. Just take the formal way and I will allow you to talk to her. And while you are talking to her I will be here WITH YOU." He said which made me a bit irritated but I will do anything to talk to Aliha right now because it's really important for me to know if she is okay.

"Have I made myself clear?" He asked me and I nodded "Yeah."

He slid his finger across the screen and then put it to his ears while looking at me as I walked over and behind him where I sat down on the couch and pulled the comforter over me as I felt cold.

"Here take it" Ahsaan said turning towards me before handing me the phone and then leaning against the wall giving me some "personal" space.

"Aliha?" I asked pressing the phone to my ear.

I didn't hear her voice however I felt someone take in a deep breathe.

"Alisha" Soon the voice came but I felt like something was wrong, terribly wrong.

"It's me" I said and I felt her chuckle which made me smile.

"How are you?" She asked me and I smiled "Ask me truly then I don't know. Maybe ... confused but right now I am glad to know you are there, safely." I told her.