My plan

[Jimin's POV]

I take a lot of pride in the way my apartment is organised, especially when it comes to my dance and recording studio. This is where all the magic happens. All of our tracks have been recorded in my studio and I'm glad that I can contribute so much to the music we make.

Hoseok's dancing was undeniably amazing but now I'm really curious as to what else he didn't mention to me. That's why I'm so excited to show him the last room if the apartment: the recording studio. If he's as good at singing or rapping as he is at dancing, I have an idea. First, of course, I need to see if his voice is any good. I mean, his talking voice is already so beautiful and sexy so who knows what a little music could do to it.

As I open the door his mouth falls wide open, just like it did when we entered the dance studio. This is a good sign. He takes every feature of the room in with wide eyes, stopping and staring at the microphone that stands in the middle of the room.
"So... Can you rap for me?" I ask him with puppy eyes.
"Uhm... I don't know Jimin. I'm really not that good."
The confidence he had just a couple minutes ago has now completely disappeared and he switched back into his cute and shy mode.
"You don't need to be so shy Hobi. It's not like I'm going to be mean to you if you're not as amazing at rapping as you are at dancing. It's just... I want to hear you rap because I think I've got a plan if you're good. But I'm not going to tell you my plan just yet." I say as I smile at him to reassure him that he doesn't need to stress so much.
He takes a deep breath and sighs.
"Okay... Just promise me you won't laugh at me if I'm not good, araseo?" He says as he steps closer to the mic.
"Of course I won't, I promise!!" Gosh I really hope he can rap. That would make him even more perfect.
"What song do you want? Another one of ours?" I ask him and he just nods in response. I can see all of his muscles are tensed up and his fists are clenched into fists. He's definitely a lot more nervous than I am about this but I'm mainly just curious to see what's going to happen.
"Relax Hobi, you're going to be fine!" I say one more time before starting the music. First there's one of my parts so I sing along just to make him feel more at ease before the rapping part comes. I can see him close his eyes and take one more deep breath before the rap part starts.

He begins to rap and once again my mouth falls open in shock. This guy is probably one of the most talented people I've ever met. He gets all the words perfectly right as well as the rhythm and tone and I'm just as excited about this as I was about the dancing but this time I contain myself from jumping up and down. He's still so focused on the music that he now even sings along to the vocals. And damn even his singing voice is amazing I don't know why he said that he's not a good singer because his vocals are amazing. He sings along to the entire song without even realising it, he's just so caught up in the music and it's beautiful to see that. He's now definitely reflecting his own words about me putting all my emotions into my music and this is just absolutely perfect.

The music stops and he opens his eyes again and turns to look at me. I'm just sitting on the floor with such a big smile on my face that my cheeks are actually starting to hurt. I get up and walk towards him only to then wrap my arms around him and pull him into a tight hug.
"Jung Hoseok, you are truly one of the most talented and amazing people on this planet. I can't believe you think your singing and rapping is just average. It is most certainly not just average. It is far above average. It is absolutely amazing and just like your dancing I think it's something you should show off to the world. I know that everyone who sees you dance and hears you rap will be as amazed by it as I am because you are absolutely incredible. Now... I was going to wait to tell you my plan but hearing you rap like that I can't wait anymore." I release him from my arms and look into his eyes. I can see tears forming along with the most precious and thankful smile I've ever seen on someone.
"I was thinking, since you've been to all our shows, your rapping is amazing and your dancing is even better, that, with permission of the others of course, that.... You could join our band! Of course we would still have to talk to the guys about this and I haven't even asked them but I think you would be a great addition to our group! You could teach us more dance moves and perfect the ones we already have. And it would also be a way for us to spend as much time together as possible...."

------------
Yah! Another one in two days, how about that!
What do you think?? Let me know :)
Saranghaeyo ❤️