Date night

[Hoseok's POV]

I can't believe that the words I just heard were actually spoken. I've admired Jimin and his group for so long now and they are the reason why I started dancing and rapping in the first place. I can not believe Jimin just asked me to be in that very same group with him. I feel like I'm in a dream and that all of this isn't real.
But it is. Jimin is actually standing right in front of me, a huge smile across his face. He actually just asked me to join my favourite group ever. This isn't a dream.
It's my reality, my beautiful reality. Jimin is my beautiful reality.

Ever since I met him, my life has gotten so much better. I know it's only been about 2 days but everything that happened in these 2 days has made me so happy. Well, if we forget about the incident with my father of course. All in all even that lead to something great: 1) I never have to see my my father again so he'll never have the chance to hurt me again and 2) I moved in with the love of my life. And that by itself lead to so many other unbelievably great things.

"Jimin, I-I don't know what to say... I never could've dreamed this was going to happen. I mean, I've been watching you and admiring you guys for years and you were the reason I started dancing and rapping but I never would've thought you would actually like it that much.
Of course I would absolutely love nothing more than to be in your band with you Jimin!! You have the unbelievable skill to keep surprising me with everything you do and God, Jiminie I love you so fucking much!!"
I say before wrapping my arms around his waist and crashing my lips onto his. I can feel him smiling into the kiss as his hands go through my hair, gently grabbing onto a few strands of it.
Breaking from the kiss but not unwrapping my arms I look down at the smiling boy.
"Thank you so much Jiminie, for everything."

"Hobi, you know I love you right? So much. And I am completely serious about you joining the band, you're not dreaming... This is all very real. And thank God for that. I love you so so so much baby!" He once again closes the gap between us to press a soft and loving kiss onto my lips before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Well, this was the last room of the apartment tour... It's getting pretty late now, I think we should eat something. Oh! That's right, I was going to take you out on a date today! I totally forgot... I'm sorry Hobi. Do you want to go out for dinner and maybe a movie then?"
"I would love to go out for dinner and a movie, that sounds great!" I return the smile he was giving me. How could I not go out with such an amazing boy?

"Oh, but didn't you want to take a shower first?"
"Ah, yeah but I can take a quick shower of 5 minutes, I usually don't shower that long."
I do as I said and go to the bathroom to take a shower. When I get out, however, I realise that I don't have any clothes to wear. But when I open the bathroom door I see a set of Jimin's clothes laying on the floor in front of me with a little note: 'I figured you might want some fresh clothes so you can just wear mine for now... ❤️'. Gosh, isn't he just the cutest?
I put on the clothes Jimin laid out for me and they actually fit perfectly. What I also love about them is that they carry Jimin's scent: a sweet vanilla. I love it.

Walking out to the living room where Jimin was currently sat, I cough to announce that I'm ready. He quickly jumps up as a smirk forms on his face when he sees me.
"Wow mister Jung, you look absolutely stunning in my clothes." He chuckles as he walks up to me and pecks me on the lips. He had also changed his clothes into something a little classier than what he was wearing before.
"You don't look so bad yourself mister Park." He smiles and gives me another loving kiss.
"Now, let's go,shall we?" He takes my hand and pulls me towards the door, he hands me one of his jackets and we leave the apartment.

Jimin's neighbourhood is far different than mine. A dark atmosphere hangs around here and certainly when it's starting to get dark. There's not many people around here but it sorta creeps me out. The place looks and feels like an abandoned ghost town or something and it makes me shiver.
"You okay?" Jimin asks as he looks up to me with a frown on his face.
"Aaish, I just don't really like walking around here in the dark, it sort of creeps me out. Everything here looks and feels like a horror movie or something... Aagh, I don't know, I just really don't like it, it gives me the jitters."
"Yah jagi, it's okay, nothing's going to happen to you while I'm here okay? No one is going to touch you." He says as he wraps his arm tightly around my waist and pulls me close to him.
"Everything will be fine, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you..."

-------
I'm not sure about this chapter guys I was having trouble writing this idk...
Tell me if it's bad?
Saranghaeyo ❤️