Dreams of us

[Jimin's POV]
I need time to process what Hoseok asked me. Of course I want to move into Hoseok's mansion if he wants me to because I love him to death and I'd do anything for him. It's just that my apartment and the things in it are important to me. And even though Hoseok said we could move all my stuff and he'd build me a new dancing and recording studio it wouldn't be the same. There are so many memories in my apartment and the feeling of a mansion is just not the same. But I love Hoseok... I will move in with him and we'll work things out, just not right now.

Today is dedicated to us. We both need time to think and time spent with each other. I was going to call the guys and tell them I wanted Hoseok to join the band but I can't do that right now. I just want to stay home and enjoy my Hobi's presence.

Hobi has turned on the music and went to sit on the sofa while I make my way to the bathroom to take a shower and freshen up. The hot water running down my body, I now have the time to think about everything. All kinds of scenarios of what it would be like if we did move into Hoseok's mansion flooded my mind. I could come up with both terrible and amazing scenes. But the good ones got the upper hand. I imagined what it would be like to have dance battles with him in the bigger dance studio, us chasing each other around the mansion and basically everything you see in the movies. We would turn that cold box of bricks into a home filled with warmth and love.
Thinking of the mansion I realise that when we were going to get Hoseok's stuff yesterday we didn't end up actually getting anything because of... well, the incident.

I get out of the shower and put on my ripped jeans and my grey 'supreme' hoodie. Walking out of the bathroom I still have a towel to dry my hair and Hoseok has noticed me walking in so he gets up and walks my way. He takes the towel from my hands and starts ruffling my hair with it to dry it. When he stops I can feel my hair is standing up like crazy and Hoseok takes a step back to admire his work of art my hair has become. He chuckles into his hands as I can tell he's trying not to laugh like crazy.
"Yah, don't laugh at me! Agh why'd you have to mess my hair up like that?" I pout at him as I run my hands through my hair to try and fix it. He stops me as he starts to run his own hands through my hair while planting kisses all over my face.
"Aah Jiminie, you're such a little cutie!" He smiles widely as he pinches my cheeks and I can't help but giggle at his actions.
"Oh baby, now that I think of it, we still have to go and pick up your stuff from the mansion since we didn't get to do that yesterday." He cups my face and kisses my nose before smiling and saying:
"You're absolutely right. But for now how about you just give me some more of your own clothes, yeah? I love wearing them because they smell just like you!" He cutely smiles and I nod and take his hand to lead him to the bedroom.

He sits down on my bed as I stand in front of my closet and try to put a descent outfit together for him. I end up just pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans and a red and black striped sweater. I walk up to the bed to give him the clothes but instead he grabs my wrist and pulls me down on top of him, sending the clothes flying to the ground. With me now laying on top of him he wraps his arms around my neck and pulls my face closer to his until our lips meet. Unlike last night, there's nothing lustful about this kiss. This is just a kiss to show me how much he loves me and of course I gladly return it meaning the exact same thing towards him. Even though I'm on top of him and we are laying in my bed, sex is the last thing on my mind right now. All I can feel is pure love and joy.
It's insane how one person can turn your life around in a matter of days. And every day spent with him has been an amazing day.

He breaks from the kiss and falls his head back into the mattress with a smile on his face.
"I love you Hobi, but right now you need to change so we can go get your stuff." I teasingly smile at him and kiss him quickly before getting up and walking out of the room. I can hear him chuckle as I walk away and then whine when I leave the room. God, he's just the cutest, most amazing guy ever. I think and I can feel an unintentional smile forming on my face. He just makes me so damn happy.

I wait for him in the living room and in a matter of minutes he's fully dressed and looking amazing, doing twirls in front of me to show off how great my clothes look on him.
"Ready?"
"Ready."
And with that he pulls me out of the couch with a smile and we leave to go to the mansion.

--------
Who knows, they might end up moving into the mansion anyways.
Also I actually wanted to let Hoseok come into the shower with Jimin and turn it into a smut scene but then I was like nah Hoseok doesn't know how to do that he's still a virgin lmao.
Tell me what you think ☺️
Saranghaeyo ❤️