Cleaning time

[Jimin's POV]

I open my eyes to find the beautiful features of Hoseok's face only inches away from mine. I reach over and press a soft kiss on his nose to which he sleepily opens his eyes and smiles at me. He leans closer to me and kisses my lips lovingly.
I suddenly realise that we were supposed to be cleaning the apartment for when the others come over and I don't know how much time has passed since we got here.
"Eotteoghae?" I whisper to myself as I sit up and reach for my phone but at the same time something is pulling me back down. As I fall back on the bed Hoseok snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me close until my back meets the heat of his chest.
"Aaish, babe, we have to clean the apartment, it's already 6pm!"
At that he immediately jumps up revealing his completely naked body. I catch myself staring at him for a while until I snap out of my thoughts and get up as well. I run over to my closet and pull out a pair of boxers, a pair of ripped jeans, a grey Supreme hoodie and a black snapback so I don't have to worry about my hair. Out of the corner of my eye I can see that Hoseok also pulled out a Supreme hoodie out of his suitcase.
"Yah jagi, look! We're matching!"
He turns around and immediately forms a wide smile, showing of his pearly whites. He turns back around and puts on his skinny leather looking pants that perfectly accentuate the soft curves of his bottom.
I can't help myself but walk over to him and squeeze his ass in those tight pants to which I earn a short squeal and a playful slap on the arm. Totally worth it.

Once the both of us are dressed and ready, we start putting Hoseok's clothes into my oversized wardrobe. It's good that it finally gets filled up a bit more even though the clothes that are doing that aren't mine. To be very honest, our outfits go very well together and we kinda have a similar taste in clothing, which I really like.
Once we're done with the clothes, we head straight for the kitchen and the living room. After all, no one needs to be in my bedroom so it's okay if that place is a total mess.

Repeatedly checking my watch, we're lucky that time is going very slowly which relieves some of the stress that we had when we woke up not too long ago.
Even though there's not really a wall separating the kitchen from the living room, Hoseok and I decided to each take care of our own part. I clean the kitchen, do the dishes, organise the cupboards and vacuum the floor while Hoseok collects all the albums and books and neatly stacks them next to the tv. He vacuums the floor and the sofas and aesthetically organises the small decorative pillows. He folds up the blankets that were laying around and puts them away as well. I would've been happy if he left it like that because the room is clean but he continues by putting up candles and things to make the place look and feel more like home which I really like. Eventually I found myself just looking and smiling at whatever Hoseok was doing because it just feels so right having him here. It's like I finally found a piece of me that I didn't even know was missing. I've been living by myself in this apartment for so long and in all that time it has never felt more like home than it does at this very moment.
"Hoseokie?" I say as I pull him into a backhug and rest my head on his shoulder.
"Hm? What is it baby?" His sweet voice still sounds like music to my ears.
"Thank you."
"Wae?" He says confusedly as he turns around and puts his arms around my neck.
"Thank you for being here, with me. Thank you for making me smile. Thank you for making me feel like nothing else matters but you and me. Thank you for making me feel whole again..." I tell him and with every sentence his beautiful smile grows bigger.
"You're welcome baby. You're very very welcome." In between words he plants soft, little kisses on my nose and lips that make my heart flutter.
"I love you so much, Jung Hoseok."
"I love you more, Park Jimin."

It's 6:40 pm now, which means we've got 20 minutes left to relax before the guys get here. We decide to just snuggle on the sofa and start watching a movie, even though we know we're not going to be able to finish it. Since both of us are absolutely terrified of horror movies, we pick Paper Towns because I've seen it before and it's a great movie.
Hoseok wraps his arms around me and I snuggle up to his chest. I really love the warmth of his arms and the security they give me. If I could, I would stay in this spot forever, just us on the couch, his arm around me stroking my hair, feeling the heaving of his chest with every breath he takes and the beating of his heart as I rest my head on his chest.
Right now, everything is just perfect and it's all thanks to him.

--------------
I'm sorry for always taking so long to update.
I do feel like people have stopped reading this story and I can't blame them. But for those of you who are still here: thank you very much!
As always, let me know what you think?
Saranghaeyo ❤️