Hopeful

[Hoseok's POV]

Now that I sang and danced for Bangtan all that's left is the verdict. But honestly I'm not as scared as I was before. I feel so proud of myself for even going up there in front of these guys that no matter what they say now, I will still feel accomplished with what I did. Of course I still want to be in Bangtan so that I can be with my Jiminie as much as possible but I think that even without Bangtan Jimin and I would spend most of our time together. I finally found the one and I don't plan on letting him leave any time soon.

Namjoon is standing right there in front of me, Jimin right behind him. I can't really tell if he liked it or not which makes me nervous.
"Hoseok..." He pauses.
"Nae?" Why is he doing this. I feel like I'm on some sort of television show where they are about to announce the winner but decide to go to commercials first, to build the tension. Just tell me what you think...
"I don't really know what to say..." Gosh hyung, just say something!!
"How fast can you learn new songs and routines?" Namjoon suddenly says.
"Sorry?" Wait, what the fuck is happening right now??
"See, we have this gig in about a month. And... Well, I'd love for you to join us on that stage." I suddenly hear a really high pitched squeal and see Namjoon being attacked with hugs by a smol orange-haired boy.
I'm trying really hard to contain my happiness but it's hard not to smile like a crazy person right now because I'm so damn happy with Namjoon's reaction.
"Uh... Uhm. Thank you so much Namjoon, you don't know how much that means to me. And to answer your question: I'm a quick learner, so I think I'll be able to manage learning a new routine." I say with such a big smile that my cheeks are actually starting to hurt. From the corner of my eye I can see Jimin smiling so wide that it looks like his eyes are completely shut. Before I know it, he's walked up to me and is now kissing my lips, right there in front of all his friends. Suddenly there is no doubt in my mind that Jimin is the one. The only one.

We leave the studio and all sit down on the oversized sofa in the living room. I once asked Jimin why his sofa had to be this large when he was the only one who lived in the apartment and he told me the only reason was for when his friends came over. Jimin is such an amazing person, it's insane. He bought a fancy, expensive, bigass couch just so there was room enough for when his friends came over. God, I love this boy.
The seven of us just sit in the living room and talk about all kinds of stuff. All the couples are sitting together and it makes me feel kinda sad for Yoongi that Ilhoon isn't here. But in all honesty, Yoongi doesn't even seem to mind it that much, he's such a careless person. But right now, everyone has a smile on there face and it gives me a really good feeling. I finally feel accepted for what I do and who I am.

"Hey, Hoseok, you don't have a stage name yet, do you?" Taehyung suddenly asks after a couple conversations about how cute Jimin and I are together and how they loved my dancing and that I should teach them stuff.
"Hmm, no you're right, I don't. But can't my stage name just be Hoseok. Like, Jimin is just Jimin and Jungkook is just Jungkook...?"
Tae nods in approval but then Jimin says:
"No, baby. A special person should have a special stage name!" A cute, corny smile plastered on his face, he looks up at me and I softly peck him on the lips.
"Well, then you should have a special stage name, too, Jiminie!" I say and in response I earn another kiss.
"Hmm, let's all think about a stage name for Hoseokie!" Jimin cheers, determined to find a good name that suits me.
After a few weird suggestions (mainly from Taehyung), Jimin suddenly sits up and says:
"What about 'J-Hope'? After all, you are my hope..."
'Awwww's' sound from every person in the room and I can't help but blush and giggle. How did I get so lucky?
"Hi, I'm J-Hope, I am your hope, I am your angel." I jokingly say, followed by a wink in Jimins direction and while everyone laughs, Jimin just cringes and giggles at my actions.
"I actually really like the sound of that... 'J-Hope'." Jungkook says.
"Yeah, I agree, it really suits you, since you've always been a very hopeful person." Tae adds, giving us his famous box smile. The others nod in agreement and I can see Jimin has a smile of satisfaction on his face, proud of the name he came up with.

"So. J-Hope it is, then. Welcome to Bangtan Sonyeondan, J-Hope. Let's hope that our future is as bright as JiHope's smiles." Namjoon suddenly speaks. Oh my god. He ships us.

I ship us, too.

----------
SORRY I KEPT YOU GUYS WAITING FOR SO LONG BUT I HAVE JUST BEEN FEELING REALLY SHITTY AND ITS HARD WRITING A HAPPY CHAPTER WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT. Mianhae my lovely people. I hope you're still enjoying the story tho 🙊
Tell me what you think?
Saranghaeyo ❤️