Don't panic

[Tae's POV]

As Namjoon calls for Jimin to come talk to him in private I can see both Jimin and Hoseok's face go from a little nervous to scared to death.
The reaction Namjoon gave was exactly what I feared. Although, it's not certain that he will react badly to the announcement. He just wants to talk, right? But judging by the look on his face, he needs Jimin to do a lot of explaining.

Looking over to Hoseok, I can see that he doesn't really know what to do as he just watches Jimin and Namjoon walk away to, if I remember correctly, the recording studio. Of course, that makes sense. The studio is soundproof so there's no way of eavesdropping on their conversation if they're in there. Damn Namjoon and his goddamn high IQ. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

The two of them have left a couple minutes ago and Hoseok is still just staring in the direction of where they were standing before. He's so nervous that he's just nailed to the ground, unable to move, that's how he gets when he's scared. I get up and walk over to him. I gently grab his hand and lead him to the sofa.
"Calm down hyung. Namjoon just needs an explanation, that's all. I'm sure everything will be okay."
Hoseok's still frozen, only sitting down now. He doesn't look at me but Jin does and I can see that he's worried about that last part being true as much as I am.
I really hope Namjoon gives him a chance.

[Jimin's POV]

My heart rate increases with every step I take further away from the security of Hoseok's presence. Right now, it's hard to tell what Namjoon is thinking and it makes things even more nerve wrecking.

We reach the recording studio and as we get in, Namjoon makes sure the door is tightly shut behind us.
"So. Explain." He says in a dead serious tone.
"Well, uhm... Hoseok... You see, he's very talented... And, well... I think his talent should be shown to everyone. So... I thought, what better way to do that than have him join Bangtan. After all, he's an amazing dancer so he could help choreograph our routines and his rapping is amazing too, not like your rapping of course but he's pretty great. Not only that but he's just an awesome person to have around, he's always so happy and cheerful, he's just wonderful really. He makes me smile no matter what and I would really love it if you just gave him a chance, you know. I think he would be a great addition to our little bunch of misfits and-"
"Jimin, you're rambling. Stop it. I wasn't going to shoot you for this, I just wanted an explanation and good God, you definitely gave me one."

[Hoseok's POV]

I'm dying on the inside right now. With every second passing I'm looking for a better way to escape this place. What if Namjoon gets mad at Jimin for asking me to audition? What if he hates the idea of me joining Bangtan? I mean, it would make sense, he doesn't even know me and if I were him I don't know if I would just let any stranger in.
But I just really want to be able to spend all my time with Jiminie and being a part of Bangtan would help a lot to do that.

I don't know how long it has been but it feels like forever. I just want to see Jimin walk back into the room with his beautiful smile but the more time passes, the more nervous I get.
Aish, I can't take this.
Maybe I should just run while I still can and spare myself the disappointment.

[Tae's POV]

I can feel Hoseok nervously shifting in his seat next to me and it's starting to stress me out as well. I look at Jungkook and he gives me a reassuring nod, telling me that everything will be fine. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Jin looking in the direction of the recording studio. It seems we're all kinda stressed out about this. Except Yoongi of course, who has, once again, fallen asleep on the sofa. At least one of us is relaxed, right?

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Hoseok gets up and starts running for the door. With one swift tug, he pulls the door open and sprints outside. A little shocked, I jump up and chase after him, Jungkook following me out as well.
"Hyung! Where are you going??" I yell at him as we run down the stairs.
"Away from here, I can't take this anymore. I'm scared of what Namjoon is going to say!" He breathes out heavily making it hard to hear exactly what he's saying.
"Hyung, come back! You don't know how he's going to react!" I say but before I finish my sentence I can hear the front door of the building slamming shut.

[Jimin's POV]

Namjoon reacted way better than I anticipated. He actually agreed on giving Hoseok a chance pretty quickly so this gives me good hope that my babe will make it into Bangtan, since I know he'll blow them away with his amazing talent.

Namjoon and I walk out of the studio and with a smile on my face, we enter the living room again. But my smile quickly fades when I see that Hoseok, Jungkook and Tae aren't there anymore.

"Hoseok ran out, shaking, almost crying... I think he was expecting bad news or something and he got really scared." Jin says worriedly.

Out of reflex I immediately start running downstairs towards the exit of the building. As I step outside I look to both my sides and I can still see Jungkook and Tae running after Hoseok.

"HOSEOKAAH!!!"
I yell at him as I can see a car approaching the road he's about to cross.
As by magic, he stops in his tracks and turns around as he hears the sound of my voice. I run towards him as fast as I can and throw my arms around his shaking body as he almost collapses in my arms.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!? If you crossed that road you would've gotten hit by a car, do you not know that?! Don't ever do that again!" Hoseok hugs me tight like he's afraid to let go.
"I'm sorry Jiminie. Aaish, I got a serious panic attack." He says in between his heavy breathing.
"It's okay Hoseokie, you're okay. Now come back inside with me. There's nothing you have to panic about..."

----------
Yah! Here's another one 😊
I'm sorry for switching POV's so often in this chapter
I know it almost took a twist there but nahh that would be too predictable since I always let Hoseok end up in the hospital 🙃
Anyway, tell me what you think? If you don't like the way I let Namjoon react please tell me
Saranghaeyo ❤️