This is it.

[Jimin's POV]

Today is the day we've been waiting for.

I'm anxious to perform tonight, way more anxious than every previous performance we've done. Though I know Hobi's going to be amazing on stage, I also know he can be pretty shy and I just hope he doesn't get too nervous when he's up there. He's been practicing so hard to get everything right because he's afraid he's going to mess up. But I know he won't. He's an incredible dancer and an amazing rapper and he belongs up there on stage and I really hope he believes that too.

Last night I actually dreamed about performing with Hoseok. It was the most animated, vibrant, most beautiful dream I've ever had. In this dream there weren't any nerves nor stress, there was just him and I, on a big stage, in front of thousands of people. That's of course not a realistic image right now but who knows, maybe in the future it might become a reality. That's what I want for us. That's what I want for Bangtan Sonyeondan. I want to stay with these guys for the rest of my life. I want to stay with these 6 idiots, these 6 weirdos, these 6 total misfits. For ever.

[Hoseok's POV]

The big day is finally here. Today will be my first ever time on a stage, performing in front of a crowd. My first ever time on stage that I get to share with these amazing artists, and even more amazing human beings. They have shown me what unconditional acceptance and love feels like. They let me into their lives and have been treating me like family ever since. I hope I get to spend many more years with these 6 amazing guys, my friends, my brothers. Tonight will be the start of the rest of my life and I'm just going to enjoy it. I've been so anxious for today and I know now that it's going to be perfect. I have my friends and the love of my life with me on that stage and I know that nothing will go wrong. Being nervous is just a part of the excitement. These are healthy nerves, the type of nerves that make you feel alive, the ones that make you smile and want to jump around because you just can't wait for that moment to get there.

3 more hours until the show. The guys and I are doing the soundcheck and everything just feels right. There is nothing that can make me want to not do this right now. Being on that stage, even if it's just a soundcheck, just feels right. And even if I start feeling and therefore acting nervous, I have Jimin but also the others there to calm my nerves. Somehow they know exactly how to settle my nerves and they just make me feel so comfortable. Our dancing has never been so in sync and I'm confident it will go great during the concert.

[Tae's POV]

There hasn't been a single moment that I've regretted bringing Hoseok along that day. I have been able to make my two best friends so happy just by introducing them to each other. I knew they were right for each other, I knew they needed each other but I knew they would  both be too shy to try and get to know each other if I didn't lend them a helping hand. Hoseok had had his eyes set on Jimin from the first time he came to one of our concerts. He even told me about that the day right after. How he had never seen such a beautiful boy and that he believed he had seen his dream. Jimin was his dream and he told me this was one dream he really wanted to be real. He would try to make this dream a reality but I knew that when he said that, he would've never done that on his own. He might be a very high spirited and energetic guy, he's actually really shy and sensitive. So much has happened to him in the past that he has a hard time trying to do anything for himself. But this was something he had to do and I was willing to help my best friend find his dream and turn it into a reality. But Jimin wasn't his only dream. Hoseok had been so passionate about dancing that I knew he had to do something bigger with it. If I had known he was such an amazing rapper and singer, maybe I would've suggested for him to join Bangtan Sonyeondan. But I'm glad it all went the way it did. I was scared for Namjoon's reaction too but Namjoon is quite a mellow guy and I know he'd never be mean to anyone. As for the other's, Jin is the sweetest person in the world, Jungkook really agrees with me on most things that involve music and Yoongi is just a very easygoing dude that doesn't really argue much because that takes up too much energy. So this was just meant to happen. Hoseok was meant to join Bangtan.

[Hoseok's POV]

The time is now. This is it. I feel like I've been waiting for this moment my entire life. Adrenaline is pumping through my veins as the crowd is cheering for us. More than ever I'd love to stay in this very moment for the rest of my life. I know this, right here, is something I'll never forget. The rush I get from being on stage is a feeling that can never be equalled.
I know now that there's nothing else I'd rather do than be on stage. This is where I belong. Together with these 6 other incredibly talented people is where I want to stay forever. These guys have offered me something that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world, a friendship and love I've never had before. Park Jimin has given me everything I need: a best friend, a boyfriend, unconditional love and a dream that has become a reality.
And in this moment I feel infinite.

--------
So, you guys... I think this is the end....
How do you guys feel about this entire story? Are you glad or sad this is the end?
Tell me what you think?
Saranghaeyo!! ❤️