3...

~.~.~PREVIOUS~.~.~

...When I passed through, I couldn't believe my eyes.

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=-

Percy's Pov :

I shouldn't be surprised that Chaos owns a planet.

I look around, admiring the view. The earth is black with shimmering light blue lakes. Well, I think they're lakes. Chaos explained to me that we were outside of the Milky Way, and due to his power's after-effects, 5 years on earth was 5,000 years here. That's when I realize that we are just standing in the darkness of outer space with no oxygen. I start to freak out, even taking the precaution of holding my breath, when Chaos explained, "Percy, the atmosphere of my planet reaches about 1,000 miles out from the planet." This is the moment when I realize that I do not want to be called Percy anymore, and I ask Chaos if I can change my name.

" Yes you may change your name, and I wouldn't mind if you did. Just choose wisely, you will not be able to change it again. "

" Okay one second, let me think... " I start to ponder...

"You have until 7 PM today to decide. That gives you about 3 hours to think about it." Chaos says looking at me

I wait for about 5 minutes then smile"I don't need that time thanks, I already know what I want it to be."

"Are you sure" He questions

"Yes, My name is going to be Taki," I reply with confidence

"You are a natural born leader, Taki is Tongan for a leader."

"I know I got Dyslexia, but I can read." I sass.

"I know, I know. Well Taki, your name is now Taki."

Lighting struck, signaling that the name change was complete.

Chaos opened another portal and led me to his house. He showed me to my room and told me where everything was. He also told me to find him if I needed help with anything, or to find something. With that, Chaos left to go work on something. At least, I think that is what he said. So I was left alone in my own thought.

Now that I have changed my name, I just need to forget about the past and move on, no one on earth cares about me. My father disowned me, my girlfriend cheated on me, and they will forget about me. So I will forget about them...

Edited 2/15 by MarineDolphin! Give LueLue15 some nice comments and votes, and don't stop reading!

The editor,
MarineDolphin