4...

~.~.~Time Skip: Seven Thousand Chaos Years (7 years on Earth) into the future~.~.~

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=-

Taki's Pov :

It has been seven thousand Chaos years since I became the leader of the Chaos army. Since Chaos said I could recruit anyone I liked, I ask if he could revive some of my old friends that died back on earth, and he said yes.  I chose to revive

- Luke Castellan

- Bianca di Angelo

- Charles Beckendorf

- Silena Beauregard

- Zoë Nightshade

I was really happy, but the pain from my past was still there. No matter what I tried, I couldn't forget what they did to me. I never told anyone what happened to make me become Taki. I will let my team and my adoptive family, Chaos, call me Percy but they are the only ones. Sometimes Luke will ask what happened, but I pretend that he never spoke, and carry on with what I was doing in the first place. No one knows what happened, only Chaos, and he made an oath on the River of Styx to never tell another soul without my consent. I was very grateful that he made that oath because I did not want anyone to think that I had a weakness. Everyone already knows that my Fatal Flaw is loyalty, and I don't need anyone to know I have one more thing they can use against me.

Every once in a while I sit in my room and cry. Luke comes in and tries to comfort me, but it doesn't really work, so Luke goes and gets Silena. Out of everyone in the army, Silena is one of the only people that can calm me down when I get like this besides Zoë. The way they calm me down is to get me to go to sleep, and they do that by singing or telling sweet little stories until I slump back and sleep until morning.  Then, when I wake up, no one mentions what happened last night, afraid I will break down again.

Chaos is getting worried about me and said if I don't share what happened to me I will go towards the darkness. I really don't believe him though, I have been on the good side since I was born. I was always good, well, besides school because I am a demigod. My ADHD and Dyslexia made it difficult for me. I helped the bullied kids, I always attempted to do my homework, and when I got claimed I became a hero. The sole son of Poseidon. I defeated Kronos, went to Tartarus and came back, defeated dozens of monsters with the seven, then put Gaea back to sleep with them. So I don't know why Chaos is so worried about me. I would never choose darkness over the light.

Wow, I just realized there was some seriously hidden foreshadowing in this...good job LueLue15! Edited sometime last week (2/23), because I can't remember when.

The editor,

MarineDolphin