13...

Taki's Pov:

So I understand why Annabeth would not trust me, and I don't really care that she doesn't trust me. The bothersome part is that she did even respect my request for her to stop. I asked I didn't boss. Then she thinks I am fake, I don't think anyone could fake an excruciating amount of pain that order caused me.

I showed her, I every day the whole camp my scares...I never wanted to do that. But if it at least got Annabeth to know I wasn't fake then it was worth it. Order didn't just cut lines on my arm, he cut words. Self-degrading words. I don't even want to go into more detail...but it hurts me mentally every time I take a shower. I know they are not true...I know I am a good person, I know I am a good leader... But looking at them every day. Seeing them every day. They have started to burn into my brain, and I have caught myself repeating them over and over in my head. I have been scared to show the others. Because they won't heal they will be here forever... I don't want the army to think I am now totally mentally broken.

I wander around the woods for a little longer... Lost in my thoughts when I hear some voices in the distance. I wander closer, seeing Luke, Bianca, Nico and Will gathered around a statue. I stay in the shadows, wanting to know what was going on.

"This is the place, this is where I built the statue." Nico states

"Okay, I am glad I followed you instead of Taki, this is amazing. But I thought you all betrayed him?" Luke questions.

"That is what we heard happened while we were still in the underworld." Bianca adds on.

"Will and I didn't." Nico Implied, "We told him when he left camp that we would be here for him. But an hour after he left...I felt him die..." His voice was now a whisper.

I smile slightly and I walk out for the shadows. "Percy isn't dead Nico," I remarked.

"How long were you over there. And how do you know Percy is still alive!" Will shouts question me as well?

"I felt Percy die. How can you tell me he is not dead." Nico inquired holding onto Will's hand.

I take a deep breath and pull off my hoodie, "Because I am Percy."

Nico and Will stare at me for a moment. "I felt you die...But your here." Nico shouts happily and smiles.

"Good to see you again Percy. Why are you hiding... You know forget I asked that I know why you are hiding behind that mask." Will starts.

"Yea, I still trust you guys, you will be the only one that will ever seem my scars," I mumble rubbing the back of my neck.

"What about Leo, he spent half of his time searching for you. He wasn't at the camp when everything was happening. He was with Festus, in the bunker. Would you show him?" Nico asks.

"I don't know, I know he didn't betray me... but I was scared to show you, guy. I was worried that you had a change of heart. But I regret thinking that way." I claim

"Good, Leo is behind you Percy." Luke laughs

"Percy you're alive! You're here!" Leo shouts. I turn around and smile

Leo was frozen in place, staring at me.

"Yes, Leo I am here," I state, Leo runs up to me and tackles me into a hug.

"Thank the Gods you are here! That you are not dead!" Leo mumbles into my shirt, "When Nico told me that he felt you die... Oh, that was not a very good day." Leo pulls away, his smile extra wide.

"Well, Nico I think I was supposed to die... at least Order keeps telling me that...I don't understand how though. I am here with you all..." I say showing a bit of fear of Order.

"You where never suppose to die, you are our leader and that is what was meant to happen," Bianca claimed, her now on my shoulder showing her support.

"On the topic of Order...Percy did he spell something in you arm?" Luke asks looking at me.

I sigh and nod.. "He cut self-degrading words in my arms and legs, I can't really see my back so I don't know if anything is back there," I whisper looking at the ground.

"Why didn't you show us, before Annabeth pressured you into showing them?" Bianca asks

"I don't want you guys to think I am mentally broken." I sigh, kicking my foot into the ground.

"Percy, you are one of the strongest people we know, and it is okay to be weak every once in a while, there is nothing wrong with it." Bianca states.

"Thank you." I smile at her.

"I know, you would rather forget then to tell the story. But would you tell us what Order did to you?" Will asks.

I nod, and I tell the story, the horror story of my own pain. That was will said I would like to forget.

"Okay, so no reason what so ever is why he hurt you?" Will states furious.

I shrug my shoulders. "Chaos and Order are brothers... I may just be in the crossfire. But Order may be with Kronos." I replied.

"That is still..." I hear Nico start, but then my ears start to ring, and everything goes black.

Come on, I don't want to go through this again...