10...

Taki's Pov:

I wake up in a hospital room, what is going on? I whisper to my self. I try and sit up. A shot of pain goes through my body, I let off a soft scream of pain, and try again. It didn't work so I just laid there. Then I hear someone ask

"Are you okay Taki?"

I try to reply, but all that came out was a little raspy yelp.

" Looks like you still can't speak, great, just great." I look over to my right, where the voice was coming from. I see Luke. I let out a sigh of relief, and relax.

"I am going to go get Chaos, I will be right back, don't move at all while I am gone. You can already tell, it will hurt really bad."

Luke leaves the room, and I just stare at the ceiling. After a while of laying there doing nothing. The door opens and I hear feet file into the room

"Taki, can you say anything?" Chaos questions coming to my view.

I just shrug my shoulder.

"We tried to talk to me and it came out as a raspy yelp" Luke replies.

I nod, "Can you try again?" Chaos asks.

"H....hhh...iii" I whisper

"That is a start, can you hum"

I just start to hum, let's say it doesn't sound very pretty.

"Where do you hurt?" Bianca asks

I jester to my whole body.

"Well I did my best to cancel out the curse, looks like we might have to try again, Apollo come here, please."

"What do you need me to do?" Apollo answers.

"We need to try and cancel out the curse again."

"Okay"

They get to work and when they move my arm or leg, I yelp in pain, they try to cancel out the pain, but they end up dulling it, not getting rid of it.

"O...Ok...ay...i...t..hu...rts...t...o...mm...uch...stop...ple..ase."

Chaos and Apollo stop, "I don't know why it isn't working, but we will stop."

"Did you see what kind of blade, Order used to cut you?" Apollo questions

"N...oo"

Chaos smacks his face with his hand, "Why didn't I think of that, he could have used one of those cursed blades that will leave you in pain for a long span of time."

I look at them. "ca..n we fi...x it?"

Apollo shakes his head"No you just have to wait out the pain, but from us trying to cancel out the curse it dulled it."

"How long will it take for all of the pain to go away?" Bianca asks sitting by my bed.

"That Depends, Taki how many times did Order cut you with that knife?" Chaos asks.

"One, lon...g cut do...in my arms an..d leg..s the..n f...ew sev...er...al cuts o...n my sto...mac...h " I reply trying to get the stuttering under control.

"I say it might take at least a month before the pain totally subsides."

Luke nods, "Well we can still go and train the camps?"

"Yes, but we should wait till Taki is fully able to talk." Chaos replies.

"Okay, well you guys can stay here in the hospital room till then, I don't think Zeus will allow you anywhere else," Apollo states, looking at all of us.

I smile softly, "thi...s pla...ce is fi...ne, tha...nk yo...u."

"No problem, now get some rest Taki. " Apollo states.

With that Apollo and Chaos left the hospital wing to carry out their night. The others found a bed, close by to mine, and fell asleep. I closed my eyes and entered the world of darkness yet again.