16...

Taki's Pov:

I jolt awake, sitting up. Feeling pain present practically everywhere, but I am pretty sure that was the first encounter with Order. I look around, I was in the Big House... Why I wasn't in the infirmary was a question the pondered until I saw Will standing over in the corner nodding off.

"Will?" I state getting him to wake up.

Will jolts forward and looks around confused for a moment then looks at me, "Oh My Gods, Taki are you okay?!"

"Yes, I am fine, just a bit of pain but it is nothing I can't handle."

"Sorry I can't really help ease that pain," Will mutters rubbing the back of his neck.

"You did your best thank you," I reply smiling.

Will smiles back. "I will go get the others," He says after a moment. Then walks out of the room.

I sit there for a moment then roll up my sleeve, noticing they are soaked in blood. I examine the cut it didn't look too deep... But then again I ain't-a doctor. But I knew I needed to stop the bleeding. So I stand up and wrap some gauze around my wrist.

I turn just in time to see Luke run into the room, "You're awake!"

"Yes I am, I am awake and well," I stated with a smile.

"You wrapped a cut?" Will asks walking forward.

"Yea, I know I needed to stop the bleeding. I didn't know what else to do." I reply.

Will carefully takes a hold of my wrist and unwraps it, "You need to clean it first Taki." Will carefully cleans it and I turn to look to see who was in the room. Besides myself and Will, there was Luke, Annabeth, Bianca, Nico, Jason, Chiron, and Reyna.

"Okay, who are you?" Reyna asks breaking the few moments of silence.

"I am Taki," I reply

"Leader of the Chaos Army," Luke adds on. I roll my eyes as Luke laughs.

"Okay, now what is this warning about?" Reyna questions walking towards me.

I go to walk forward to meet her but Will stops me. I forgot he was cleaning my wrist, " Well, Kronos, has risen again. But he ain't alone in this." I explain.

"That is just great, I thought Percy defeated him," Jason asks now standing by Reyna.

"He did, but someone accidentally woke him up, at least that in his claim." I elaborate, now wanting to kill Zeus myself.

"And for our own safety, we are not allowed to say who." Bianca, states stopping Reyna right when she was about to ask.

"Your Wrist needs stitches Taki. Sit." Will orders, I turn back to the bed and I sit on the edge. Will comes back with a little table and starts to work on my wrist again.

"Well, I think you know who is helping Kronos, right Taki?" Chiron asks stepping into our conversation.

"I know who it is as well," Annabeth claims.

I stare at her,"You remember what happened?"

"Yes and I know I already said it but I am so sorry about the way I treated you earlier," Annabeth replied, rubbing her necklace.

"And I already told you, you are forgiven," I say smiling at her.

"Okay, what is going on?" Nico asks with a bit of frustration in his voice.

Luke crosses his arms across his chest, "Yes Please explain."

"I will, but I would like to have control of my wrist again first," I state looking down at my wrist, Will was practically done. He was just wrapping a new gauze around it.

"Be thank full that this isn't the hand you use to fight. If it was you wouldn't be doing any fighting." Will tells me as I jump off the bed.

"Thank you Will."

Will smiles and I turn my attention back to everyone?

"Annabeth, do you want to explain?" I ask her, she shakes her head no but moves to stand by me.

"Hunter Walker, he is the son of Order. The God of Destruction. Well, Walker had control over Annabeth, well her mind. And as he put it she was under her control since they kissed."

"Wow, Poesidon even claimed Hunter... that must have been a strong mind control...." Chiron mutters while everyone else was speechless.

Silent sits around us for a solid minute, well it was silent till Chaos flashed into the room, looking panicked.

"Chaos? What happened?" I ask worriedly.

"Order just contacted me, he told me that he had you again and that he says that Kronos and himself have more help than we would expect." He elaborates passing back and forth in the middle of the room.

"That is not good..." Nico states.

"WE NEED to start training. Taki, where would you like us to start." Reyna asks looking at me.

"Split the camps in half, half of Camp Half-Blood will go over to Camp Jupiter then, one half or Camp Jupiter will come to Camp Half-Blood. then reverse, to get the different fighting styles from the trainers in your camp and the trainers in our camp." I explain.

"That will work, let's get to it then" Jason states and everyone leaves the room.