15...

Nico's Pov:
this picks up right when Taki passes out again.

"That is still..." I start but a motion to my side caught my attention. I stopped talking and turned around just in time to see Percy fall to the ground.

Luke growls, "Really, he couldn't have waited till we were closer to Camp..."

"He can't control it." I utter thinking he just passed out.

"No, I am talking about Order," Luke explains

I look over at Luke, "How do you know it is him?"

Luke sighs, "Order did it before and this is what happened... Just hope it won't end up being as bad."

"Okay, Okay" I reply throwing my hands up in defeat.

A bit of silence falls on us. Then Will speaks out,

"We should get him back to the Big House, so I can try to help him."

Luke nods, "Also do not say Percy's name anywhere, or at all. His name is Taki, and he doesn't want anyone to know his true identity, he only told you three because you didn't betray his trust. "

Leo, Will and I, swear on the River of Styx, not to say Percy's name, or reveal his identity.

"Thanks. These past seven years Taki has been really sad, because of the betrayal. But knowing you guys won't betray him. Will make him ecstatic." Bianca beams smiling ear to ear.

"No problem Taki is my man," Leo claims his goofy grin on his face.

"Let's get him back to the Big House." Will states, going to go pick up Taki.

Taki's Pov:

It had to happen again, of course, it did. Order wouldn't let me have time to heal fully. I open my eyes expecting to be tied to a chair, but I was not, but I couldn't see anything. The room was pitch black. I wander around in the darkness for a short while. Until a scream rips through the silence. I don't hesitate and I bolt towards the sound. Blinding white light forms in the darkness, that was where the scream came from. I finally run into the white light, blinded for a moment I stumble into a wall. After a moment I get my footing back and see it was a door I stumbled into. To my surprise, I see Annabeth in the room that the door led into. Tied to a chair, bloody and weak. I quickly make my way forward and untie her.

"O my Hera, Annabeth are you okay?" I question quietly

She shakes her head and looks at me, she was weak.

"Who did this to you?" I ask,

she looks at me, then over my shoulder. "Him" Annabeth points at someone standing behind me. I turn around to see Order.

"Why do you have a captive Order?!" I hiss, "And who is behind you?"

" I have a captive because I know you will do anything to free them. And this is my son." Order states pushing a boy towards us, he is the same age as me, I think. Wait I know who that is. It's Hunter Walker!

I sit in shock for a moment, then stutter out, "What you are his son?!"

"Yes, and our plan is going perfectly. It fell into place when Nico walked into the camp with the dreadful news that the Hero Percy Jackson is dead." Hunter smirks

I stand tall and look at them, "Really, well you have another hero you have to get through."

"Oh, really." Order scoffs.

"Yes now, let Annabeth go," I shout, pulling out my sword.

"Can't," Hunter states simply.

"Why!!!" I scream walking towards Hunter my sword ready to slash his throat.

"Because, ever since Percy left, I have been able to control her, though her soul, of course, that word she said to you were mine, not her." Hunter smiles examining his nails.

"Annabeth is one of the most, strongest people I have ever meet. You can't control her!" I state lowering my sword.

"Well, you thought wrong. Ever since I made her kiss me. I wiped the minds of the Camps and the Gods and made them forget about Percy. So when Percy came over and pulled her off of me, and said that he was going to marry her. She didn't care until I lifted the mind control off of everyone, which I did after Poseidon told Percy he disowned him. He spirit fell, like crashed and burned, she became sad, so did the rest of the Camp, and when Nico said Percy died, that crushed it, even more, allowing me to now control her, without her being able to kick me out." Hunter explained

"Wow, Hunter you are just cruel, now let her go before I make you," I growl point my sword back at him.

I take a step forward, getting ready to fight Hunter. Then my attention turned back to Order. I can't fight two against one. Order was muttering something under his breath so I changed my target and I slashed Orders leg and cut him along his chest. I grabbed Annabeth and ran out of the room with her. I get as far away from them as I can.

"Annabeth I believe you can fight against his control I believe in you. The camp needs a strong leader and that leader will be you." I ramble on, trying to get Annabeth back to me.

"Taki? Where am I. And oh my Gods I am so sorry for the way I treated you..." Annabeth starts.

"Annabeth that doesn't matter, I need you to get out of here. Now fight him. I know you can, I believe in you. Get back home and be happy and free." I explain

"How, Hunter is really strong..."

"Annabeth you are stronger, think of home, and all of your friends that are back, go actually say hi to them, being yourself." I point out.

"I am stronger, I am way smarter and I have my friends around me for love and support." She smiles as her figure flickers.

I smile, "Yes you are way smarter. Now go help your friends." She smiles and nods her head and soon she was gone. I smile.

"Screw you, Hunter, she is way stronger than you," I scream out. Now it is time for me to find a way out... Order is the one in my mind so...I don't know how well it will work out to just kick him out the way Annabeth did with Hunter.

I ponder for a long while, sitting alone in the corner when Order and Hunter find me.

"You actually got Annabeth out of my grasp, I can't even hear her thoughts," Hunter growls

I just smile. Order growls at me, freezing me in the spot. "You can't hurt me Order."

"You wanna try me Taki? I can do more damage than you think." Order growls and pulls out a Cursed blade, but this one was Black, well the blade was, the Handle was Gold and intertwined through the whole knife was red, it was like it was prestained with blood. Order smiles and takes a hold of my wrist and drags the knife across it. I cringe in pain but don't make a sound, but the pain was very present. To the point where I passed out before Order finished the cut.