23...

Annabeth's Pov:

We have a plan, for one of the issues we have to deal with. We get back to camp and we gather everyone we need to tell them what the plan was. We meet at the Big House and Percy takes charge.

"Hey, guys! Chaos just told us something fantastic!" He was literally jumping up and down from excitement."Woah, dude you gotta settle down to tell us," Luke states chuckling at Percy's excitement."I second that statement," I tag on laughing.Percy takes a breath and looks at Chaos."My main man here found a way to get rid of one of our problem people!"

The room goes silent, "Hold up, really??" Zeus asks.Percy nods and gestures to Chaos. "It is a poison, we can make and it will put Gaea back to sleep, permanently.""Oh this is fantastic, wait if it is poison how are we going to get her to drink it?" Zoe questions."I control water, I can get it into her mouth one way or another." Percy states."Well, I can help make it if Chaos wants." I chime in,Chaos's eyes light up, "Yes please, that would be fantastic to have one of the smartest people here help me." "That's my wise girl," Percy says as he grabs my hand kissing it."The next issue is how are we going to get Gaea to come here?" Reyna asks.

We all pause, that is something we didn't know. I think for a moment. "I mean we can destroy something of the land, won't that piss her off, then we can drag her into the air again. Percy would have a better chance of getting that poison into her mouth.""That could work, the issue is that the destruction would have to be huge..." Chaos ponders."Well she is still a bit weak, she would feel anything going wrong on the earth, and if she knew it was Percy she would come." Zoe states."That is a good point, we could start a mini fire on the other side of the lake, it is by water and we can control it." Reyna points out. "This can work, then we have one less problem to take care of." Percy states as everyone nods."I can start the fire," Leo states. We all nod, he is the best one to start it."So it is settled then!" Percy smiles as he jumps up and down again.I swear he acts like two years old any chance he gets, but it is funny."Annabeth, follow me it will take us about an hour to create the poison." Chaos waves as I run after him."Chaos wait!" I hear Percy shout. "I haven't been away from Annabeth for longer than 10 minutes since I revealed myself..." He rubs the back of his neck as he looks at the ground."Oh seaweed brain, I am going to be with the creator of the universe. I will be okay and will be back by your side soon." I state walking back to him and kissing his cheek. Trying to convince him that it will be okay, even though I am not wanting to leave him either."I know, it will be okay. Chaos, protect her for me, even though I know she is capable of it herself." Percy asks."Don't worry Percy. Now let's go get everything ready." Chaos states and I run back after him. As we exit the Big House, the whole area was covered in fog. "Percy really cares about you, we really need to get his emotions under control, but the fog might help us. Besides the fact, you ready to go to my planet Annabeth?" I nod and grab onto his arm and we appear into a room filled with ingredients."This room is amazing! Now let's get to work. Where are the instructions?" I ask as we both head to the table in the middle of the room.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So, guess who updated. ME! Sorry I disappeared on y'all.  I got logged out of my Wattpad account and didn't get any notification for a long while, *cough* two years *cough*  

I know I am such a great person lol. Don't kill me. I hope you guys still want to read some of my books, I will be updating again. Mainly finishing this rewrite. Then after I will start a new story, at least that is what I am telling myself right now.

My grammar still sucks! I am sorry.

Enjoy,
~ Lue