21...

Chaos's Pov:

Dear Almighty, why just why. Percy has enough on his plate as it is. Now he has to worry about controlling more power. Adding onto that stress, Percy is still a teenager. And teenagers are controlled by emotions more than logic! This is going to be one difficult thing for Percy to overcome, at least he has all of his friends by his side this time.

--Time Skip--

After spending a day or two on my planet. I head back to earth to see how everything was coming along. No one has tried to contact me. I figured everything was going well at the Camps. When I arrived at Camp Half-blood, everything was in tip-top shape. Everyone was following orders. Everyone looked like they were ready to kill anything that dared to threaten them.

I wander around the Camp to search for Percy. When I run into Leo

"Heyo Chaos," Leo shouts smiling and waving at me.

"Hello Leo, have you seen Percy?" I question

Leo thinks for a moment then smiles, "I'm pretty sure Annabeth and Percy when to the lake."

"Thank you, Leo, stay safe," I state as I make my way over to the lake.

As I make it closer to the lake, I start to feel peace and relaxation. No wonder Percy loves to come here. You take in one breath of the lake air, and there is peace flowing through your body.

I feel myself start to sit down then I shake my head. I can't do this now I need to find Percy.

I then walk into the waves of the lake, if anyone enters the water and Percy is actually down there, he will feel that someone entered the lake. I wait for a moment. Then I start to see bubbles, soon I see Percy and Annabeth walking hand and hand towards me.

"You could have just Iris message me. There is water everywhere underwater," Percy states

I chuckle, " Percy it cost drachmas to Iris message people. I can just stand in the water and not have to worry about anything till you come up."

"Point taken" Percy states, "Well what is the reason you are down here?"

"I know how to put Gaea back to sleep forever, to the point where no one will ever be able to wake her again."