24...

Percy's Pov:

I was working with Leo on building the fireline to make sure the fire wouldn't get too out of control. I was half paying attention, my main focus on Annabeth... I know she is safe with Chaos, but I can't lose her again. Sometimes I feel that I might have forgiven everyone too fast. It was Hunter's fault, not the campers or the Gods... Even Annabeth. I still feel like I rushed.Anyway, back to the issue at hand, we can take care of Gaea...hopefully...Stop doubting yourself, Percy; you are strong, your friends have your back... You are a great leader..."Percy, earth to Percy!" Leo states, waving his hand in my face. "Are you good?""Sorry, Leo, just worrying," I reply"About Annabeth or Gaea?" He pushesI think for a moment before answering. "Both,""Perc, Annabeth is safe. Chaos should be back any moment now; two, then we can set the fire... Well, I will set the fire. One person will be out of the way.""I know Leo, I just...""You are afraid you will get betrayed again, Percy. We all see that fear in your new colored eyes." Leo states. I look at him for a moment before looking at the ground, not sure how to respond with the truth finally out. "You have every right to be afraid, but I will be working hard to make sure that won't happen again," Leo adds.I loot back at him and smile. "Thank you, Leo. That means the world to me.""I know Annabeth is relieved to be herself again. And you always meant everything to her. After a while, you should find that ring?" Leo gives his goofy grin, and I manage to smile widely."Maybe I will. Thank you, Leo." I pat his back, and we walk to the bank and wait for Annabeth and Chaos.