9...

Taki's Pov:
( This is what happens to Taki, while Order was in his soul.)

I wake up, screaming, in a cold sweat. What just happened? Why did I just black out? Question ran in and out of my head, while I laid there, in this pitch black room. I decided Panicking was not the answer, I started to calm my self down.

Soon, after I was able to calm down.  I started to look around my surroundings, I slowly stood up. My head pounding, so I closed my eyes. Then something pushed me back down. And this time I couldn't get back up. I opened my eyes to see, well kinda see, the room was pitch black. My wrist, now shackled to a metal table, along with my ankles. I don't even know how I was now laying on metal. I was laying on a concrete floor, literally Five seconds ago.

I felt a pain, a scorching pain on my upper arm. I couldn't even see what it was. I did start to scream, I actually called out for help. The pain on my upper arm stopped. Then it moved down to my leg, it felt a crap ton deeper than the one on my upper arm. The pain went even deeper. I wanted to scream. But I didn't, whatever was happening. I just needed to be strong.

Then I saw something...Wait it might be a someone. It started to speak, so yea it was a person.

" Man you are stubborn, you stop screaming way earlier than I thought you would." He chuckles, and I felt the pain touch my bone, it felt like it was going to break.

"What the, What are you doing. Where are we?!" I growled, my eyes narrowed with hate, glaring at the shadow.

"I am cutting you." He shows me the knife, then digs it back into my skin. I bit my lip keeping quiet

"Dude, person. I don't know you. I don't know why you are doing this. But from what I see, there has been no reason for you to do this." I yell, with sass dripping from my voice.

The shadow comes a bit closer, I was finally able to see some of his facial features. " I am Order. The God of Destruction."

I just stare at him, "Wait your name is what. Wait you said Order, the god of destruction, There is a God of Destruction?" I kinda chuckle at that.

Order growled and waved his hand over my head. Pain spikes crawled all over my body. But I didn't scream. He put the blade, back on my leg and pushed down, which made the pain even worse.

After a moment or too, the room got a bit brighter. An Iris message showed up. Chaos was on the other side. I was about to ask Chaos was as going on, but Order wayed his hand. I couldn't make a sound, he muted me. Also, another wave of pain started, It was stronger than the other wave.  I was in agony, and I couldn't make a sound or move without pain springing through my body. I was about to pass out when I heard Order growl, infuriated. " Fine, but you are going to have to heal him."

I just rolled my eyes and closed them. But I felt another person near me so I opened them again. I was back in Olympus

"Oh, my Gods Taki are you okay?" Bianca asks, running over to me.

I tried to replied but I couldn't, I still didn't have my voice.

"Son of Hades. Why did Order do this? He didn't even give you, your voice back." Chaos muttered softly. "He wasn't kidding When he said I had to heal you. Apollo, come here, please, I will need your help. Taki, just know that this is going to hurt and you will have scars."

After Chaos said that, I nodded and he set to work. I closed my eyes trying to relax, when they were done I felt someone pick me up. I fell asleep into the world of dreams.