8...

Luke's Pov:

Taki was talking to the Gods. When all of a sudden he screamed and collapsed. I was the closest one to him. I went to try and prevent him from hitting his head. Ultimately I failed, He hit his head. Blood started to pool around his head immediately. Everyone, including some of the Gods, ran over. I carefully picked up his head. Then I covered the opening in his head with my jacket, putting a bit of presser to hopefully get it to stop bleeding. Taki was shaking like he was having seizures. Charles came over with some Abrosia, and he gave it to him. Taki stopped shaking a little bit, but he didn't wake up. Apollo sat by me and started to examine.

"Do you know what is happening to him?" I begged, hoping for a positive answer.

He shook his head, "No, I will have to take a closer look let me see him."

I moved out of the way and Apollo moves closer to Taki. He closed his eyes and started to whisper something in Taki's ear. A few minutes passed, then Apollo looked at me. He looked frustrated, and Apollo frustrated it a rarity.

"I don't know what is going on, I can't look into his brain and see where the problem is. Something is blocking me out." Apollo groaned, chewing on his teeth.

"Well, what can we do then. He will not die...right?" Silena asked frantically.

"I don't think he will...but again I still don't know what is happening." Apollo stands up, looking at all of us.

"So the leader of the Chaos army is down, what are we suppose to do now?" Zeus remarked.

I glare at Zeus for a moment, then say. "Well, first we could contact Chaos..."

Suddenly, Taki starts to scream and yell for help. He was shaking really bad now. Blood was still pouring from his head, My jacket doing nothing to stop it. Then something caught my eye, blood was also on his arm. It looked like a knife was cutting him because it was growing bigger and bigger until it was the length of his whole arm. Taki was crying now, and begging the person he was seeing in his dream to stop it. There was no relief. Taki, had tears streaming down his face. They were slowing down though like he was trying to show he was not weak. But with his head still bleeding and a deep gash in his arms. I screamed at someone to call Chaos.

Poseidon was the only one to react. "One it." He opened an Iris message and threw a drachma in it, then asked for Chaos.

Chaos appeared in the water and started to talk until he saw what was going on.

"What has happened to Taki?!" Chaos stammered

"We don't know, he passed out and hit his head on the floor. Luke rushed over to him and was trying to help but nothing was working. Even Apollo is frustrated. Then like five minutes ago, he started screaming, and crying begging to be freed, and the person to stop hurting him. The screaming and crying have stopped like he is trying to prove he is not weak..." Poseidon explained.

"Wait there is a person in there with him?" Chaos asked.

"Yes, we have heard Taki, begging him to stop. We haven't heard a name yet, but we have herd, a mister. So we are going to guess he is a man." Poseidon elaborated.

Chaos groans, "Brilliant, just brilliant, and you said that Apollo can't see anything wrong?"

"Yes, and he has now been laying here, holding back screams and tears for about 5 minutes. Also talking." Zeus says walking up to his brother.

"Is there any way we can calm him, down, I mean he is just pass out, right?" I ask.

"Yes, I think he is just passed out because he is still moving and breathing. And we can hear him talking...wait..." Apollo stops and looks at Taki again.

"Wait for what?! What is going on with Taki?!" Bianca demanded

Apollo stays silent for a moment, with his eyes closed, hands on Taki's chest. "I think someone might have entered his soul, I mean he is struggling and we can see that he is getting cut." Apollo states.

"The question is..." Zeus starts but gets cut off by Taki's talking, but it was to mumbled for me to pick up on anything he said...sadly

From the looks of it. The person moved closer to Taki because he was now looking up at him. "Wait your name is what. Wait you said Order, the god of destruction, There is a god of destruction?" Taki stated that statement really clearly.

"How did Order get out if his prison?" Chaos muttered to himself

"Wait you know who this Order fellow is?" Zeus asks.

Chaos sighs and nods.

"Well, who is he?" I ask

"My brother..." He growls

"Wait you have a brother?" Charles questions.

Chaos just nods again.

"That is not important right now, we need to get Taki, back. To conciseness."

"Right, one second." Chaos started rummaging around until he found a drachma. He was going to start an Iris message with his brother.

"Brother what are you doing?" Chaos demands.

"I am having some fun with your commander. Why?" Order chuckles.

"Well, would you stop. Before I make you stop."

"Why, it is fun making him scream and cry. Even though he is very stubborn about it... Want to see what he looks like?"

"I can see him, on the floor, at Mount. Olympus passed out on the floor." Chaos screams

"No, you are only seeing half of what I am doing to him, from there." Order crackles.

Order sidestepped and we saw, a very bloody and weak Taki. But there was sit determination in his face. The bad, but good, thing about Taki is that he will never give up. No matter how much pain he is in. No matter if it will end up killing him.

"What have you done to him?" Zoë gasps out.

"Nothing much, just a few pain curses, knife cuts, and I muted him because I was tired of him telling me to stop, he actually hasn't done that much screaming, sadly" Order sighs.

"What!? You put pain curses, and you took his voice!" Chaos growled.

"Yea, it was really fun to hear him, tell me to stop. But his voice is freaking annoying."

"You better let his soul go back to his body before I come over there and make you." Chaos threatens.

When Chaos said that. It looked like Order, was actually afraid. So he said, "Fine, but you are gonna be the one to heal him."

Before Chaos could reply to him the Iris message was cut off. Taki woke up in my arms shaking like crazy.

"Oh, my Gods Taki are you okay!?" Bianca asks running his side.

He tried to reply, but he couldn't say anything. Then Chaos appears in the room, and he runs over to us.

"Son of Hades. Why did Order do this? He didn't even give you, your voice back." Chaos mutters softly. "He wasn't kidding when he said I had to heal you. Apollo, come here, please, I will need your help. Taki, just know that this is going to hurt, and you will have scars."

Taki just nods.

Apollo and Chaos, set to work. They wrapped up his arms and head, then muttered a few spells to stop the pain curses. They also said one that would return his voice.

When they were done. Chaos hands, the now asleep, Taki to me. Then vanishes.

"Is there someplace where I can put him so he can rest?" I ask, adjusting Taki in my arms to make him more comfortable.

"Yes, I will show you to the hospital wing." Poseidon, says gesturing me to follow him.

I follow Poseidon, down the long halls, until we entered the hospital wing. I place Taki on one of the beds and sit in one of the chair closest to him. So I will there when he wakes up.