11...

Taki's Pov:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Being of dream,

What is going? I questioned to myself. Noticing I have been chained to a table again. I can't move and I have a gag over my mouth. I look up and see a person holding a knife. It had a silver handle, that had gold intertwined in it. And a silky white blade. The person comes closer to my head and whispers in my ear, " Well, Taki. A new hero, another death. This blade is what will kill you." he laughs evilly as he drives the blade through my heart.

End of dream,

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I wake up with a scream holding my hand over my chest. I couldn't breathe and it actually felt like, a blade was driven through my heart. Then pain from the cursed blade, which Order used, made the pain worse. Every time I moved, waves of pain rolled over my body, each wave harder and more painful than the first. Then to had onto that, I was struggling to breathe!

Everyone in the room gathered around my bed. Luke ran of to get Chaos, while Zoë tried to clam me down.

A moment passes, and I was still freaking out as bad, as when I woke up. Then Chaos runs in with Luke.

"What is going on in here!" Chaos shouts, getting everyone attention.

"We don't know, he woke up and started freaking out like mad. I haven't even calmed him down enough to ask..." Zoë sighs

I let out a breath, and struggle to sit up, but manage to. "I am going to die." I whisper

Luke scoffs "No you are not. At least for a long time."

"What happen, why would you think that you would die?" Bianca points out.

"What happened in the Dream?" Chaos asks

"This person, I think it may have been Order. I couldn't really tell thought...."

"What, another person!!!" Chaos shouts.

"Did he do anything, to you," Luke asks.

I nod, "I have gotten chained to a table again, and I had a gag in my mouth, the person came over and showed me a knife, and stated, 'Well, Taki. A new hero, another death. This blade is what will kill you.' Then he laughed and drove the knife through my heart, that is my I woke up freaking out." I explained, now calm.

"What he killed you in your dream," Luke asks

"Yes, and man it felt really real," I growl, holding onto my chest again.

"What did the knife look like?" Chaos asks

"It had a silver handle, that had gold intertwined in it. Then a silly white blade." I described the blade.

"Wow, that is some detailed blade." Luke states.

"That went through my heart! Squirming, while still having that blade issue thingy, hurt like mad."

"Well your voice is, back so you guys should go down to the Camps, are you felling up for it Taki?" Chaos asks, kind of changing the subject.

"Yea, I am ready to go, I am tired of sitting here doing nothing," I replied standing up.

"Okay, then get ready to leave. and Taki I need you to take it easy, the pain is still there. So you need to take it easy." Chaos says sternly.

With that, we got ready and opened the portal. We all looked at each other. I made sure my hood was still up and I jumped in first. Everyone following after.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Author's notes,

Hey, guys I just wanted to say, Happy Valentine!