17...

Taki's Pov:

Everyone files out of the room, I linger behind. What could Kronos' plan be... We need to figure it out. I think for a moment, then I remember something Hunter said.

"It fell into place when Nico walked into the camp with the dreadful news that the Hero Percy Jackson is dead."

That line... But I ain't the only hero. There are so many other heroes. Heck everyone in this camp is a hero... Why did it become complete when Nico said I died....but I ain't dead...I am very much alive. Wait for everyone but the few know I am alive. How would that be a weakness again Order and Kronos, if they knew that I am actually Percy... What would happen? Would their plan still work...

Should I tell everyone who I am? Would that information set back Order and Kronos' plan? Everyone thinks I am dead...I don't know how they would react to knowing I am alive...

I lost my train of thought when Luke came running up to me. "The Gods are here, Chaos told they what was going on and they said they would actually help!" He grades my arm and drags me out of the Big House.

"Luke slow down!" I shout pulling back. Luke stops and looks at me.

"Why? We need to get to the gathering, The Gods are here Taki!" Luke shouts and goes to drag me along again.

"Luke I am going to tell them who I am," I yell.

Luke stops again. "Really?"

I nod and Luke smiles and runs off yet again dragging me behind him. I don't even try to stop him, I just follow.

We arrive at the gathering. We were just across the way of the Strawberry field. I swear the smile I had on my face was huge because of how much I have missed that smell.

Luke stops and I run into him not really prepared, Luke chuckles a bit. "Watch where you are going."

I roll my eye and smile. Luke walks up in front of everyone and I follow. Chiron, Reyna, Chaos, and Annabeth were up there as well.

'There you are!" Chaos shout pointing at me.

"Ready and present," I reply following Luke up to stand by the others.

"Okay, now that we are all here we are going to explain how we will be training." Reyna starts.

"Wait, Reyna. Can I talk about something first." I ask.

"Be a bit snappy, okay?" She replies.

I nod, "Okay, so all of you believe that Percy is dead." I start off.

"Why are you bringing this up?" Annabeth shouts.

Wrong choice of words Percy...I think. "Percy Jackson isn't dead. I am his friend."

No one says anything.

"I know where he is," I state.

"Lier, I don't believe you," Poseidon growls. "My son is....is dead...."

"No sir he is not," I reply. "I can show you."

"Really?! Taki, you can show me my son's dead body?! That is what you want to do?!" Posidone growls and in the distance, you can see the water in the lake going crazy.

"Sir, no. I will show you he is alive." I feel my hands start to shake. Luke then comes and stands by me, butting his hand on my shoulder.

"Breath, just breath," Luke whispers under his breath, so only I could hear him.

"Poseidon, you son is alive and well, and he has been here at camp since we arrived because I asked him to come." I elaborate,

"Taki, that is extremely hard to believe, my son and I both felt Percy's spirit die... Though Nico couldn't find his spirit...." Hades interferes.

The camp goes silent again and I close my eyes and take off my hood. And I grab on to what I think is Luke's shirt. I open my eyes and everyone was staring at me.

"I told you I wasn't dead," I whisper.

Annabeth runs up to me and tackles me in a hug, she tackles me hard enough that we actually fall to the floor.

"It is really you!" She cries

"Yes, my Wise Girl is me," I reply hugging her back.

She pulls back after a moment her eyes red and tears stained, I wipe some of her tears away, she smiles lightly. Then punches me in the shoulder.

" Don't leave me like that again."

"I promise I will try not to, Okay?"

She nods and stands back up, helping me up just a little bit. Once we stand back up she grabs my hand and doesn't let go. I smile to my self.

"So, I guess you're not dead. I have missed you son." Poseidon states, relief is shown on his face and the water in the lake was not calm.

"I never actually died. Chaos came and helped me, and I got a few his powers he taught me to control a tiny bit." I reply. Poseidon shrinks down to human size and opens his arms out. I let go of Annabeth's hand and hug my father.

"I am so sorry about everything that went down. Again I have missed you so much." Poseidon states.

I feel myself smile. After a moment I pull away and turn to see the seven. smiles wide on there faces.

"So freaking glad your here!" Jason shouts and bro hugs me.

All of the seven say their welcome backs and Reyna takes control of the conversation again. She goes over the plan of action and how we were going to train the camps.

Everything was going good, till we were so rudely interrupted.