22...

Percy's Pov:

"Then let's go tell the others," I state ecstatic and start to run to gather everyone else.

"Percy, wait." I hear Chaos state, so I come to a halt and whirl back around to look at him.

"Why? That is something everyone should know. We can defeat one of the problems leaving only two more.'

"Percy, I need to create it. Well, someone needs to create it. It's a poison, which also means we need to make her swallow it."

I feel my self-growl for a moment then I smile. "I have control over water, I can just get a big enough slash to go over her, with the poison in it. She is bound to swallow some."

"That could work, but we have to make or create it first" Annabeth states, "What is needed to create the poison Chaos?"

"We need; lavender, blueberries, nightshade, tree sap, sand, honey, salt water, camellia tea, and a lot of pure caffeine." Chaos lists.

"Are you sure that will work?" I wonder.

Annabeth looks at me, and nods, "Of course, and nightshade is potent with poison, but because she is a titan it will not kill her, just put her to sleep permanently."

"I believe you. Let's get it made now." I smile getting antsy, now knowing we will have a more highly likely chance of winning. With that thought in mind, I was no longer scared of anything. And I had hope again.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey Guys Lue Here,

Here is a very short and informative chapter for ya'll. I hope you have enjoyed the rewrite so far, and thank you all for being so supportive and patient with me.

Thank YOU!!!!