5...

Chaos Pov:

I am starting to become worried about Percy, well, Taki. He is beginning to isolate himself, and the others are noticing it too. Every time I try to get him to tell me what is wrong: he says nothing. I tell him if he keeps acting this way, that he will turn evil. He doesn't believe me. I hear his screams in the night, asking for forgiveness. Asking what he did to deserve this.

He is starting to dream about his past and let me say it is awful. What that kid had to go through in the past...I can't even talk about it, I will start to cry. I tell the others to try to help him and they do. They really do. When Percy has a breakdown, they are there to help. They would do anything to help Percy, but he is not letting them in.

*~*~3 Hour time Jump*~*~

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--

Chaos Pov :

I was minding my own business when I get an Iris message from Zeus.

"What did you do this time?" I asked my voice laced with annoyance.

"I didn't do anything," Zeus claims, offended.

I chuckle, "Swear on the river of Styx."

He glares at me and growls "Okay fine, I may have resurrected Kronos... It was an accident that I swear on the River of Styx!"

"How do you wake him up? He was killed by Percy!" I shout turning to look Zeus dead in the eyes.

Zeus continues to stare at me and states,"I do not know...I went to talk to Hades...I touched something, I heard a rumble and I saw the face of Kronos staring at me. Then he thanks me for freeing him."

"Great! Now you need help to defeat him again. Don't you!" I growl

He nods, starring at the ground. "Yes...Please. Will you send your army to Camp-half blood? To help train with the other campers. Also to help us defeat Kronos.

I see in his body language that he was sorry. So I nod. "Yes, I would be glad to but, I will have to ask them if they are up to the challenge."

"Thanks!! Please, Iris Messages me when you get an answer." Zeus shouts happily.

I end the Iris message and sigh. Time to talk to my army.

Taki's Pov:

I entered the meeting hall, Chaos called for a meeting. Everyone was sitting around the table, waiting for me. I hurry up and grab my seat, then wait.

Chaos looks at all of us. "Okay, so you have a mission down on earth."

"Are you kidding me, I am not going there," I yell, and stand up.

"Come on the gods need help." Chaos begs.

Luke looks at me, then looks at Chaos.

"What did Zeus do this time."

"He released Kronos from his prison, and he said It was an accident, he swore on the River of Styx." He sighed, rubbing his temples

I throw my arms into the air, I was furious. "Great! Now I have to go. There is no way I am not showing my face, they are not going to get that privilege. To know who I am especially because of what they did...to me.... great..."

Everyone looks at me. Silena stands up and walks over to me.
"What happened?"

"NOTHING!!!" I scream, walk away from her.

Chaos sighs, "Percy you need to tell them what happened..."

"Why don't you tell them... I Taki give Chaos permission to tell them what happened." I growl not wanting this to happen

"Really..." Luke askes, everyone else was in shock.

I glare at him and growl. "Yes now, are you going to listen."

While Chaos was telling the story I started to cry. I couldn't handle it anymore. The pain, the betrayal of my loved ones, the hopelessness I felt...

After Chaos told the story everyone came and told me how sorry they were... I thanked them and continued the conversation about the issue at hand. Well kinda...

"Well now you know what happened, you know why I have those breakdowns, and why I am so mean..." I mumbled rubbing my should.

"It is okay Percy I am glad you let Chaos tell us what happened... You know we are here to help" Silena smiles at me.

"I know." I smile back at her, "It just has been hard to let myself trust people again. I don't want that to happen again."

"Well, it will not happen ever again, not while you are with us," Zoë claims, with her hand over her heart.

"Thank you, guys. Now let's talk about the problem at hand," I state.

"Well as I was saying Zeus accidentally released Kronos from his prison and now they need help, they ask if you guys would help." Chaos replies.

"Well I will help, I just do not what anyone to know my real identity," I grumble, and rub the back of my neck

"Can we show our identity's?!" Everyone asks at the exact same time. That surprised me.

"Yes you may but I am going to send you all to earth with special jackets and hoodies. They will hide your identity, you will look like a person just covered in black. You don't have to wear the cape and hoodie at the same time, you can just wear the hoodie and that will hide your facial features, you can choose whether you show your selves or not." Chaos explains

I clap my hands, looking at my team. "Okay, Guy's let's get packed so we can get ready to leave in the morning."

Everyone nods. They then all leave and I lag behind. Please don't be too horrible... I plead in my mind.