My Return

Hermione's POV:

I had left Hogwarts only a few months ago. I visited my parents, expecting to go back to the muggle world for break before coming back to the wizarding world to get a job. I had erased their memories and failed to bring them back after the war, but they believe I am an orphan stayijg with them for a short bit of time. Some say the wizarding world is better, but I beg to differ. I needed a break from the magic after Ron had been exposed cheating on me when I visited him last week.

Flashback:

I entered the Weasley house without knocking, as I always did. I greeted Molly, thanking her for allowing me to stay for break. She simply laughed and said she was glad to have me back safe at the house. I was glad, but was nervous leaving Hogwarts.

I had healed Snape physically, unbeknownst to anyone beside Professor McGonagall, the professors at Hogwarts, and Snape himself, but I had not been able to heal him mentally. I doubted anyone would be able to heal the infinite mental scars he had. It was sad, truly.

He had died protecting the son of the late woman he loved but could never have, his least favorite person on the face of the earth, and myself. I owed him my life, whether I liked it or not. In fact, Ron, Harry, and I all owed him our lives.

"Hermione, dear, are you feeling alright?" Molly asked, snapping me back from my thoughts.

"Yes Ma'am. Sorry about that." I woke myself up. What was I thinking? I had Ron to find. "Mrs. Weasley, do you know where I could find Ron?" I asked, excited to see my lover once again.