Chapter Four

The Punks were sleeping quite soundly in the Hufflepuff dorms, when a sudden screech woke them up.

"OH MY GOD!! CJ! BRI! THERE ARE SPIDERS IN MY BED!" Cj and Bri suddenly sit up from their peaceful sleep, only to see Rae standing in the corner of the room, shaking and wiping at her clothes. "Oh god, oh god, OH GOD! THEY ARE ALL OVER ME!"

Bri and Cj rush over to Rae,"Oh my god . . . I can feel them on me . . . OH MY GOD!"

"RAE! There are no spiders on you!" Bri was busy convincing Rae that there were absolutely no spiders on her, Cj got rid of the spiders, only to see a note lying in the middle of the bed.

Rae and Bri suddenly stop what their doing, eyes glued to the note in Cj's hand.

"They were in here? While we were sleeping? Creepy," Bri mutters.

They all huddle around the note.

"The oh-so-bad Slytherin does have a weakness, hm? Well, hope you enjoyed your little eight legged fiasco. I'm sure it was quite entertaining. We've gotten you, what, three times? And you've gotten us . . . once. Can't wait to see how you decide to step up your game.

-The Marauders

"How did they know about that?" Rae questions, still wiping at her clothes a tad.

"Probably bribed some Slytherins or something, but we don't need to do that. Plus, we're not that desperate," Cj replies and they laugh. "We need some good information on them."

"So, what I'm getting is . . . " Bri trails off.

"Yep. Operation Sherlock Holmes. Those assholes need a taste of their own medicine. And let's make it a double dose," Rae says, smirking.

"Alright, here's to a day of snooping." Cj says and they all break to go get ready for the day.

* * *

Rae's P.O.V.

Snooping happened to be one of my strongest points, and maybe I didn't know about the marauders, but I knew one thing about James Potter.

That Lily Evans was the key to finding out everything I needed.

Lily and I used to talk all the time when she hung out with Severus, and I know that she trusts me enough to give me everything I need.

I went down to breakfast extra early, knowing that the boys would still be asleep, especially because they obviously stayed up to prank us. They would be much too tired by now to wake up.

I wonder what Cj has planned . . . I know Bri is going to inadvertently get things out of professor McGonagal. She wouldn't suspect anything devious coming from Bri, anyhow.

I walked into the Great Hall and was right, no boys. But Lily was reading the Prophet and eating cereal.

"Hey Lils." I say and make my way over to the Gryffindor table.

"Rae!! Hey, how was your summer? How are Bri and Cj?" She asks.

"They're just lovely. My summer was good too, I went to Rome! But I'm actually over here because I need your help." I admit, taking a seat next to her.

"What do you need help with?" She asks.

"Well . . . we may have a Punks vs Marauders war brewing, and it turns out that they have been bribing Slytherins to find out my weaknesses." I sigh, cringing from the feeling of spiders once again,"So I need anything I can get about James Potter."

"Well, go for his ego, it's giant so I promise you won't miss it. Also he's scared of bats, like Batman." She laughs, looking back down at her cereal.