Chapter Five

"Oh James!" Lily Evans sings as she walks down the hallway, approaching the Marauders.

James Potter whips around so fast it gives him a headache. First admiring Lily, and then admiring the tray of cupcakes in her hand.

They have absolutely no idea that the Punks were just around the corner, evilly laughing while watching their plan fall into place.

"Hey guys! I made you something!" Lily stated cheerfully, handing the tray to James.

"This is awfully strange . . ." Remus trails off, eyeing the cupcakes.

"How so? I have some left over cupcakes from baking some for my friends in my dorm. I honestly thought there wouldn't be any left. There were five, but I ate one and then thought you guys could finish them off!" She ends her statement with a smile.

"Hey, free food, don't mind if I do!" Sirius said, reaching onto the tray and eating a cupcake. Peter and Remus also did, while James just stared in shock. Eventually, Lily knocks into James, his cupcake falling onto the floor.

"Oh my god, sorry James! C'mon, I'll bake you another one personally . . . " Lily says, dragging a dazed James Potter along with her.

The Punks observe the remaining Marauders, eventually establishing that they were under their control. The Punks then wander over to them, deciding to test it out.

Rae clears her throat, looking at the Marauders,"All three of you, starting with Peter, give your opinions on all three of us."

"Bri cute, Rae scary, Cj smart," Peter mumbles.

The three of them burst into laughter. The potion must have been strong, considering their overly incorrect grammar.

"Looks like your crush is mutual Bri!" Cj says, laughing.

"Alright, Remus. Your turn," Bri says, avoiding the subject.

"Bri weird, Rae very scary, Cj nice," Remus mutters, causing the three of them to laugh once again.

"See, Cj? He thinks you're nice. That's quite good, coming from Remus." Rae says and playfully hits Cj's arm.

"Whatever, speak up, Sirius," Cj says, also avoiding the subject.

"Bri nice, Cj weird, Rae cute psycho," and for the last time, they burst into laughter, except Rae, who narrows her eyes.

"Cute psycho? What does that even mean?" Rae asks, crinkling her nose.

"Ah, the venomous snake is showed slight affection. It's reaction is priceless." Cj narrates, laughing.

"Whatever, let's just get these bozos to the common room. You three, follow us," Rae commands, and well enough, they nod and start following the Punks to the Slytherin common room.

"Sing 'A Cauldron Full of Hot Strong Love'." Cj asks the boys.

They break out into the most terrible version of one of the greatest wizard songs in the world. Bri cringes. A lot.

When we got to the dungeons, Rae steps forward to say the password, but suddenly someone had grabs her hand.

"You're cute." Says Sirius Black with a small smirk on his face.

"And you're under a powerful potion." She says to him and and turns back to face the door.

"Pureblood." She says to the door and it swung open.

We walk in and the marauders follow us.

"Wait! How do we keep them here? The potion will eventually wear off!" Bri says quickly.