Chapter 10:2 Dates: Rae and Sirius

*the song linked is very very very nice and is the relationship theme song, except for the phase thing*

Rae stirs slightly as she hears a giggle from the corner of the Ravenclaw common room, where she had fallen asleep on the couch last night, drawing.

"I can't believe this is what she stayed up so late drawing . . . Pathetic," One of the other girls snort.

"Well, I'll have you know, I think it's wonderful," She hears a familiar voice, making her sit up.

"Sirius!" She glances down at herself. "Oh my god, Sirius! I look disgusting right now!" She says, throwing a blanket over herself.

"Hush, you look beautiful," Rae suddenly feels herself being picked up, the blanket falling back on the couch. At least while being draped over Sirius' shoulder, he can't see her red cheeks.

"I would like to retrieve my notebook," Rae mutters, and Sirius walks over to the snorting girls. Rae rips the notebook from their hands, sending daggers with her eyes as she does so from Sirius' shoulder.

"So, where are we off to?" Rae asks.

"Well, I guess we'll have to make a visit to the girl's dorms in the Slytherin tower," Sirius replies.

"For?" Rae questions.

"Well, I don't suppose you'd want to go to Hogsmeade wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants . . . "Sirius trails off, a quiet chuckle coming form his mouth.

Rae's cheeks turn red once again, a nervous giggle escaping her throat,"Riiiiight."

"You know, I've noticed something about you." Sirius says.

"Which would be?"

"You're only nervous around me. You're mean and cunning around everyone else."

"Well, I don't like everyone else," Rae admits.

"Well, we're here," Sirius suddenly stops walking, dropping Rae in front of the entrance to the Slytherin common room. "I'll wait here." Sirius smiles.

"I'll try to be fast," Rae says, saying the Slytherin password and running to her dorm. Her eyebrows furrow as she sees clothes and others laid on her bed, a note on top of it all.

'Well, it seems I've slightly stolen Remus' idea by leaving a note. Oh well.

Thought you were going to dress yourself, eh? Nope. Consider these as early Christmas gifts, babe. As I've just realized I haven't formally asked you . . . never mind that, put all of these things on. Lily helped me out with choosing makeup and such . . . I'm not good at that. She said to have you curl your hair. I'm not sure why . . . Oh well! I'll see you in a bit! Hurry up! I'm impatient.

She also helped me out with the other things in there . . . don't mind that.

Pack your notebook in the backpack along with a pencil, I'm sure you'll find plenty inspiration in Hogsmeade!

-Your favorite, Sirius'

"He couldn't get any sweeter, could he?" Rae mutters, quickly getting dressed and applying makeup and doing her hair, not wanting to waste a second of the day.

After finishing, she quickly sprints and exits to find Sirius still waiting, sitting on the floor, staring up at the ceiling, his head turning when he hears the door open.

"You look wonderful," Sirius comments, quickly standing up.

"Thank you," Rae replies, quickly grabbing Sirius' hand and sprinting away.