Chapter 13

Sirius' P.O.V.

I woke up next to Rae. She had been sleeping in her room but had a nightmare. I remember waking up slightly when she snuck into my bed quietly, trying to stifle her sobs, but I heard her. I opened my arms and asked her is she had a nightmare, then comforted her.

When I woke my arms were around her beautiful figure. She was still breathing steadily. I watched her chest rise and fall. Soft snores escaped her mouth, and her hair was a mess.

I had been raised in a cruel way. A family full of demented psychopaths. My dad would punish us with jinxes, and when we were really bad he would use the unforgivables.

I could help but wonder is Rae was raised like that too. If her parents were as cruel as mine. I remembered her being shocked at how large the manor was but I knew her house was large as well. Her family wasn't as rich anymore, especially since there was only one generation left that was still faithful, and they had a daughter, not a son. Her family was soon going to die out.

I carefully got out of bed and started getting dressed. I grabbed one of my quidditch sweatshirts for Rae to wear when she got up.

I heard her stir a little I sat down at the end of the bed.

"Good morning beautiful." I said with a smile.

"Hey." She blushed.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes, taking a moment to get adjusted to being awake. She was only in a tank top and some very short shorts. I tossed my quidditch sweatshirt at her and she smiled.

"You want me to wear this?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I figured it was about time you did." I said nervously.

She smiled and put it on. Her small frame was getting lost in the large sweatshirt.

"Happy Christmas Eve. So what's the plan for today?" She asked me.

"Well tonight Remus and Cj will be headed down tonight for the party, until then I planed on helping get the party ready until it's time to get ready." I said to her while finding some comfortable clothes.

"Can I barrow some sweatpants?" She asked.

"Uh yeah, they say Gryffindor on them though." I said smirking.

She sighed looking down at the Gryffindor quidditch sweatshirt and thinking over her options. She sighed and reached out her hand. I grabbed the sweatpants and handed them to her, excited to see her in Gryffindor colors because I never had.

She slipped off her shorts so she was just in her panties and I found myself staring. Yeah I was the school player and it's not like I hadn't seen loads of panties in my life, but I still found myself in a trance. She snapped her fingers and I was brought back to her face.

"Sorry." I mumbled turning away.

I left the room and went to find James and Peter. I found them down in the dining room having breakfast. Lily and Rae walked in soon after me.

We all ate, James, Peter, and I talked about the new broomstick, the Nimbus 1988. Lily and Rae gossiped.

About when we were all done Bri stumbled in looking tired as ever. Peter got up and got her some food and then the proceeded to kiss, while everyone else made gagging noises.

Bri ate, and the girls stayed behind but the rest of us left to find out what we could do to help out for the party.

************
Rae's P.O.V.

I looked at my dress and grinned. It was red, and short, coming up just past my knee to my thigh. The top was cut on a v shape, leaving much of my chest exposed but not in a bad way. The straps were thin, spaghetti style. The whole thing was simple but sexy and elegant.

Bri's dress was a different story. Lily and I had gone out with her to buy her dress. Bri was picking all the modest dresses, and going to try them on. Lily and I threw a tight fitted black dress at her and told her just to try it on, that we knew it wasn't her style and we just wanted to see her in it. When she came out of that dressing room and looked in the mirror, her jaw dropped. She looked good. She has spent forever trying to hid her body because she was self conscious and seeing herself in that dress did something to her. She felt so confident in that dress, the way it made her feel sexy and beautiful. She refused to try on the other dresses after seeing herself in that one.

I watched as she pulled it out and set it on the bed of the guest room that we were using as a "prepping for the party" room.

Lily got her dress out. Her's was gorgeous. It was dark green, long, and sleeveless. It was sleek , fitted at the top but the skirt flowed out at her hips.

We at put on robes so when we were done with out hair and makeup we wouldn't have to running our work when taking a shirt off.

There was a knock on the door, I went over and cracked it open slightly to see Cj.

"GUYS GUESS WHO'S HERE!!" I yelled. I threw open the door and hugged her. I was followed by lily and then by Bri.

"I have loads to tell you guys!" Cj said excitedly.

"Give us the details." Lily said with a smile.

Cj grabbed her bag and went in the room, shutting the door behind her. She then told her friends about her and Remus. Their date, and their night after the date.

"No." Lily said shocked.

"I refuse to believe it." Bri said with a shocked face.

"WHO IN THE WORLD THOUGHT
CJ WOULD BE THE FIRST TO LOSE HER VIRGINITY??" Rae yelled.

Every one shushed her.

"I'm happy for you." Bri said with a smile. Everyone agreed.

Cj pulled her dress out of her bag and showed it to us. It was pale pink. It complemented her pale freckled skin. It traveled to her knees in waves, the top accented with pearls.

"That's lovely." Lily said.

Cj blushed and thanked her, setting her dress down on the bed. The four dresses laid side by side. Each one slightly different. The colors contrasting.

"So Bri is getting done up first then she is going to do everyone else's make-up. Then Cj is getting done up and doing everyone else's hair, right?" Asked Lily.

Bri nodded and she went to work on her face as Cj did her hair. One by one we slowly finished. Cj had flowers laced in her hair. I had sleek combs that caught the light slightly. Lily's hair was decorated with itself. They hair fell in complex ways making it frame, and perfectly contour her beauty. The Bri's short hair was elegant. It was curled, and then held back with a beautiful diamond headband that sparked in her dark hair.

Bri did everyone's makeup. He own was bold, and confident. She worked on me, where she made me look undeniably sexy. The smokey eyes and glitter made me look like a goddess. Lily's make-up complemented her bone structure. It also made her eyes pop brightly. Cj's makeup was not bold. There was lots of highlights, but other than that there was light brown shadow on her eyes and a small cat eye liner. We all looked at each other. Each one of us was stunning. We all grabbed our dresses and put them up.

I remember that feeling. I was ready to go out there. The roar of the party was beginning with more guest showing up. Us four girls all walked out of the room and towards the ball room. Excited to see the guys' reactions.