Chapter Six

It's currently 7:43 in the morning, and James Potter had just lifted the other Marauders covers, only to find, to his horror, that they weren't present.

This can't be right. He thought. Remus yes, Peter maybe, but Sirius? Hell no. There was no way all of his friends had woken up before him. He was going to figure out what was going on.

****

"Let us go!!" Growled Sirius Black.

"Now, why would we do that?" Asked Rae innocently.

"How did we get here anyways?" Remus questioned.

"Well," Cj said walking forward. "I'm guessing the last thing you remember was eating those cupcakes Lily gave you. Well, we laced them with a imperio potion, much different than the spell, it makes the person follow the direction of whoever talks to them. So, it's not illegal. Anyways, we asked you a simple question to see if they worked and brought you down here, then we enlarge my owls cage, and levitated you into it while you were asleep." Cj explained.

"Well did you forget we were wizards? I can just use my wand!" Sirius said, he tried to grab his wand from him pocket and his smile fell from his face.

"You don't think we are that dumb do you? We summoned your wands while you were asleep." Bri questioned.

"Why are you doing this?" Asked Peter.

"We found out all of James' weaknesses and attacked them all in one prank." Rae said strongly.

"What is this supposed to do?" Remus asked.

"He would do anything for his friends. So why not kidnap them and leave him completely at our will?" Cj grinned.

"You know, I'm starting to get really scared of you." Sirius said. Peter nodded in agreement. Remus looked at her dazed.

"You are very cleverly evil." Remus said, like he was star struck.

"Well that was nicer than what you said to me last night." Cj said acting all innocent.

"WHAT DID WE SAY??" Sirius asked.

"Well, let's just say that I'm not a cute psycho, I'm just a psycho." Rae said directly to Sirius. Her eyes glaring deep into his soul.

"And Peter, just ask Bri to Hogsmeade already." Cj sighed.

"And Remus, make sure you invite Cj over for more of those nightmares, I've never seen her cuddle with someone like that." Rae started laughing.

"Shut up!" Cj said before pouncing on Rae and slapping her hand over Rae's mouth.

"Also!" Cj said looking up to Remus and Sirius. "You guys made a deal with me last night for making me sleep with Remus, so you guys can go ahead and remember that."

"Great," Sirius mutters.

James p.o.v.

"Lily Marnishka lishka Evans!!" I screamed into the common room. Lily looked up.

"That's not my name." Lily said coolly.

"Did you leave the cupcakes unsupervised?" I asked quickly.

Lily looked at me and burst out laughing.

"James, you are so stupid. I've been friends with the Punks for years, I got the cupcakes from them." Lily said still laughing.

"I will get them!" I growled.

I quickly thought about the note, Cj is a Ravenclaw, and she would have hid a riddle in everything.