Chapter 11

Christmas had fallen on Hogwarts. Literally.

The Herbology greenhouses were smashed, thanks to the large Pine tree that had fallen over near by. The snow had fallen in one night, making the entire school almost trapped in snow.

Lastly, the decorations and tree in the great hall had "spontaneously fallen" thanks to the hard work of 7 mischievous students.

But the time had come that the Punks and Marauders packing up to leave. Well, only four started packing. Cj was going home for her dad, James and Sirius were ready to go to to their families, and Peter would never abandon his dad during the holiday.

Remus wasn't keen on going home, his parents were okay, but he just didn't really feel a draw home. Bri was still slightly disappointed because she never got an apology letter from her parents. Then there was Rae, who would probably willingly put herself in Azkaban if she saw her parents, because they would be dead.

"Why don't you guys come to my home?" James offered.

"What?" Bri asked.

"Well I live in like a mansion and my mom is a mother hen. You guys can spend Christmas at the mannor with Lily, Sirius, and I. It would be lots of fun, we throw a Christmas Eve party and a New Year's Eve party. I was going to invite you anyways, but it would be a lot easier if you were already there." James said.

"Why not." Rae said.

The girls ran out to pack and Cj walked into the great hall.

"Remus come home with me." She said.

"R-re-really?" Remus asked.

"Yeah." Cj giggled. "I mean, my dad won't mind, he stopped minding after my mom died. Besides I've also been tracking the moon, the next full is on the 14, which is after we get back from holiday. Besides, I want to spend it with you."

"Well, I don't want to impose or get in the way-"

"You won't, I promise." Cj interrupted.

"Then yeah. We can read some more, and do the mediation." Remus said excitedly.

"And there's this Café I really want to take you to, and we can go see a movie!" Cj exclaimed.

Remus started off to go pack, and Cj smiled with giddiness. She couldn't wait for her Remus filled holiday.

The marauders were ready for the holidays, along with the Punks, who were excited to have a first Christmas where they would be together and having fun.

***

On the train the Punks, the Marauders, and Lily, had stuffed themselves into one compartment.

"This is uncomfortable, why don't we just expand this with magic?" Rae complained.

"I just want to sit like this." Sirius replied causally.

"Well aren't you just the king of bright fucking ideas." Rae said before laughing excessively.

Remus flicked his wand and suddenly the compartment grew.

Sirius wore a pout.

"What's wrong with breathing, instead of fighting for air Sirius?" Lily asked.

"I just knew I wanted an excuse to be pressed up next to Rae." Sirius mumbled.

"You can still rub your fleas all over her." Bri teased.

He flipped her off and stuck out is tongue.