Chapter 19

"Aren't you girls absolutely lovely? Too bad, you should never waste a pretty face. Father always said that pretty muggles were made to be slaves." Bellatrix teased.

Cj and Bri were chained up in the dungeons of the manor they were currently being kept at.

"I'll be right back, don't go anywhere." Bellatrix laughed.

As soon as she left Cj started concentrating really hard, trying to do something.

"What are you doing?" Bri asked.

"Trying to send a message." Cj replied straining.

Finally, a silver owl was conjured.

"Bri and I are trapped and chained in a dungeon of a manor, Bellatrix Lestrange is here. Send help. This needs to go to the same people the last message went to."

The owl flew off through the wall and out into the sky until it disappeared.

"Oh, what fun!" They heard outside the door. "A whole party, even the dark lord?"

In walked Bellatrix and Lucius, along with two figures behind them.

"Hello girls. I thought you might like to meet the people who handed you over as a gift to the dark lord." Bellatrix grinned. She moved to the side showing Rae's parents.

"You will tell us how you stole your magic, you will tell us the password to Dumbledores office, and you will tell us anything else we wish to know." Lucius said.

"Not likely. Torture us, beat us, choke us, in fact I'm getting turned on." Cj shot back.

"You filthy half blood!" He said in disgust.

"You will spill what we want by the end of the night." Bellatrix laughed.

"Besides, I saw a certain Fiancé on his way while I was coming back, and I think he forgot that it's his time of the month." Lucius teased.

Cj clenched her jaw but stayed silent.

"I like this one." Said a voice from the back. Everyone looked to see the red eyes glowing back.

"She knows how to pick her battles, when to stay silent. It's slightly noble. Tell me your name." He said to Cj.

"Wiener, that's the last name. The first name is Ima." Cj said.

"Ima Wiener. Get ready to-" but he was cut off by the chuckle coming from Cj.

"Say my name again." Cj laughed.

"Ima Wiener." Voldemort said.

"I want to record that." Cj cried with laughter.

"Well Cadence, I believe I have let you have enough fun, in fact, let's stop having fun. Your name is Cadence, but everyone calls you Cj, you prefer it. Your best friend from muggle school was named Isabel, she had blonde hair and green eyes. She also had a cat named mittens. Shall I go on? Is this still a bit too funny?" Voldemort sneered.

"Well Mr.Voldemort Sir I believe I still feel like laughing. How about you scare me some more." Cj said meeting Voldemorts glare.

"Your father is Gary Mix-Dean, he is the second born child of his parents. He is currently at work writing the sports column for Londons biggest newspaper company. Need I go on?" He said. He was dangerously close to Cj but she wasn't flinching.

"Gryffindor, huh? Think your brave enough to fight out this one? Think your better than the world." Voldemort asked.

"No, you want me to scare you. I'm a Raveclaw, being brave when nose to flat spot on your face with you isn't even my strongest attribute. You want me to scare you, Tom? Who was born of a magicless witch, in love with a muggle. Should I go on?" Cj said.