Captured

*Killian's POV *

"Jones," Neal smirked smugly. "Great to see you again, but I didn't come for you."

"I don't care what you think you're going to get out of this," I said simply. "You're not going to get it."

"We'll see," he said, sauntering inside the apartment and looking around. "So where is she?"

"Who?" I tried to stall him, keeping myself between him and the hall.

"What, have you found someone else already? Did Emma get too boring for you?"

"Did you check her dorm?" I asked, avoiding the question. "Or she might be in class right now."

"You know, you're pretty good at stalling," he said, coming closer until I'd backed up into the door that hid the woman I loved. "But glancing at that door every ten seconds gave you away."

He lunged for the door and I tackled him. We grappled on the ground, crashing into things until I finally pinned him by his neck.

"You won't fucking touch her," I growled, choking him with my arm. "She's perfect and she doesn't belong to anyone. You'd know that if you even knew her. If you listened to her instead of using her like a piece of property. If you treated her like the lady she is."

He glared at me, soon getting on top of me and getting in a few punches before I got the best of him again. Suddenly I was pulled off of him and two cops grabbed him, dragging him out as I struggled against my brother. The second I was sure they had him I ran down the hall to get Emma.

*Emma's POV *

I was hiding in the closet, shaking as I listened to them fighting and clutching the pepper spray Liam had given me. The front door banged open, soon followed by the bedroom door and I squeaked. The closet door opened and I coward back even further.

"Emma?" Killian said gently as he crouched down to my level. "Its okay. The police got him. You're safe now."

"He's gone?" I asked quietly, searching his face.

"He's gone," he nodded, offering me his hand. "I know I told you not to move, but I'd really like to kiss you right now."

I laughed a little, tears slipping down my cheeks as I dropped the pepper spray and throwing myself at him. His arms wrapped around me tightly and I felt him relax, burying his face in my hair. I sighed, closing my eyes as I relaxed in his arms.

"Are you okay?" I asked, pulling away to put my hands on his cheeks and checking him over, his face bloody and bruised. "Oh my god. I can't believe he hurt you."

"I'm fine, love," he smiled softly, brushing my hair out of my face. "Don't worry about me. I'm just glad you listened to me for once in your life."

"Shut up," I smiled a little, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. He chuckled, holding me tighter as he kissed me back. "Now come on. You're letting me clean you up."

"Swan," he whined, dragging his feet as I pulled him to the bathroom. "I told you, I'm fine."

"Mhmm, just sit," I pointed at the toilet lid and he sat as I found a first aid kit and a wet cloth. "I listened to you, now you just let me take care of you."

"Fine," he smirked, grabbing my hips and pulling me to straddle his lap, brushing his lips along the top of my breasts. "But I insist on getting the best view while you do it."

"You're evil," I narrowed my eyes at him as he ran his hands up my thighs. "Evil and dirty."

"As I recall," he said quietly as he left soft sucking kisses down my neck. "You usually like that about me."

"I do," I breathed out, biting my lip. "But I need to make sure you're okay before I let you be dirty."

He sighed pulling away only enough to let me clean him up. I cleaned the blood from his eyebrow and his lip, kissing the bruises on his jaw gently. He watched me the entire time, a small smile on his lips.

"You missed a spot," he said softly, pointing to his cheek and I kissed the spot gently. "And here," he touched his chin and I kissed it. "And here."

He pointed to his lips and I kissed him softly. He sighed, pulling me closer to kiss me more deeply. There was a soft knock on the door and we reluctantly separated a bit.

"Yeah?" Killian said loudly and the door opened a little. "What is it?"

"I was just going to ask if you were okay," Liam said, smiling when he saw us. "But I can see that you're very well taken care of, so I'm just gunna order dinner."

"Thank you," he said, rubbing my back as I blushed. "We'll be out in a moment."

He nodded and left us alone again. Killian kissed me again softly before standing with his hands on my hips.

"Thank you, love," he smiled, leaning his forehead on mine. "I feel much better now."

"Good," I smiled a little, looking up at him through my eyelashes with my hands on his chest. "Go sit on the sofa and I'll make you my specialty. Hot cocoa with cinnamon."

"That sounds disgusting," he chuckled. "But I'll try it if I must."

"You must," I smiled, kissing his cheek before skipping to the kitchen. I heard him chuckle, following close behind me.