Chapter 4

I sat in class bored out of my mind with an hour left until it was time to finally leave! As I sat constantly checking the clock I noticed something kind of odd, it wasn't till the end of the day that I noticed everyone brought umbrellas.. that's right it was suppose to rain today but I was too busy rushing to catch the bus this morning because kiba and I ate breakfast late.. I completely forgot my umbrella by the door.. and since kiba left home early due to a stomach ache I had no one to catch a ride home with and there was no way in hell I was about to take the school bus home and I had no money for the public bus ..shit.. well this is just great.. of course it's going to start raining now of all times.. why couldn't it have rained during lunch or something... I don't even have my jacket today..

*Ding ding ding ding*
The classroom bell rang and everyone was dismissed..

Well I guess ill just start walking home.. no point in waiting, doesn't seem like the rains gonna lighten up anytime soon..
I was already half a block down the street from school, I was drenched, cold and miserable.. feeling my feet soak through my socks with every step I took.. this is gonna be a long walk home.. I got to the end of the street and all of a sudden I see a car drive a little pass me and then stop. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster and my mind begin to fill with worry and nervousness.. so I stopped in my tracks and pretended to tie my shoe just to see what will happen next preparing myself to run.. it was hard to make out the next move, it was raining so hard, making it difficult to see who's only a few feet away from me.. not realizing I was breathing so hard that I was starting to be able to see my breath escaping my mouth..

The driver of the slick black two doored car popped his head out and started walking towards me.. "Hinata, hey hinata! Get in ill take you home its not safe out here and its pouring fucking hard out are you crazy? Well c'mon lets go" he said reaching down to help me up. I was so relieved yet so very, very nervous.. he opened my door helped me in and ran to the other side as he jumped in soaking just as much as I was. He looked at me with water dripping down his hair onto his face he gave me a half smile and asked again.. "are you fucking crazy" he said teasing me. "Why didn't you just come and ask me for a ride? I would've gladly took you home." I looked at him not really knowing what to say as I could feel my cheeks turning warm, I just smiled and replied "just a little crazy I guess.." as I gave a small nervous laugh, he was still looking at me and shook his head with a small smirk on his face and replied "yea, yea you are. Alright, lets get you home before you get sick."

He drove me home which took us about 10 minutes and let me tell you.. it seemed like those 10 minutes where the longest minutes of my life.. until finally we arrived at the Hyuga residents. Finally.. I'm home. I thought with a reliving feeling.. we pulled up the drive way, I look over and he's just as wet as I was, so I politely asked him if he would like to come in and dry off.. maybe even change.. he looked at me kind of surprised( I was pretty surprised myself that I asked without even thinking twice about it) he didn't really say anything for a second so I broke the silence.. it's the least I can do since you drove me home at the cost of getting you and the inside of your car wet.. so please.. come in.. he looked at me again and replied.. "the car or me wasn't what I was worried about.". as he stepped out of the car with a tint of pink on his cheeks and a half smile.. I followed right after him.. replaying those words in my head..

.. you really are a big softy I thought to myself as I opened the door and we entered inside my house..